C2k5 Tournament Editor

Premjee_ar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
Right click; properties on the Cricket2005 icon on your desktop and that will tell you the path.

I did paste the .fsh file there but after I open the Tournament Editor I can't see the file there, So I can't open it.

C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005. I paste it in here.

After I open the Tournament Editor It's asking me to open a file. Which file I suppose to open???

HELP PLEASE

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
That is the correct place for the .fsh file.
The tournament editor wants to open a .tmt file which is created by starting a tournament ingame and then saving it.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
straw said:
Get this error when editing fixtures and saving.

Can you try again? I've now fixed the error Kodos was getting so hopefully it will work for you too.
Download link in post #1

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
in the new tournement editor that has been releasd, wot has been changed from the old 1 because i cant find any difference

can u decide how many games u want 2 play instead of playin in a limit

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Deboooo said:
in the new tournement editor that has been releasd, wot has been changed from the old 1 because i cant find any difference

can u decide how many games u want 2 play instead of playin in a limit

If you're referring to the beta, the main change is the fact you can take away teams and fixtures and it now supports all tournaments (plus hopefully is more stable).
If you're referring to todays release compared to yesterday the only difference is that I have fixed a coding error for handling fixtures with teams not listed in the selectable teams menu on the left.

rajspice

School Cricketer
somif i wamma play a world cup with say 8 teams... i open the game save the tournament.. open it with editor and then take teams out? i tried it but it said not enoough teams

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
rajspice said:
somif i wamma play a world cup with say 8 teams... i open the game save the tournament.. open it with editor and then take teams out? i tried it but it said not enoough teams

Like it says in the readme, you need to replace the teams with "none" - found at the bottom of the team list.

straw

Club Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Can you try again? I've now fixed the error Kodos was getting so hopefully it will work for you too.
Download link in post #1

I would but the link to download ain't working now.

kodos

International Coach
Excellent work Colin, and yep the problem has been rectified. Straw are you certain you downloaded the latest version and certain that you opened the new editor?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
straw said:
Same message. Although it shows 255 instead of 50?

@ Kodos - I think they were two different problems.

@ Straw - Can you describe exactly what you did to get the error. I tried opening fixtures and saving and had no problems. If possible try another version of the Long England Tour and post your one here.

edit - found the problem and I'll fix it later. I can fix your roster afterwards

straw

Club Cricketer
Its definately editing fixtures as when i change user i am able to save with no errors. Also it seems when a change a one day game to a test match it doesn't seem to save and reverts back to the one day game.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
straw said:
Its definately editing fixtures as when i change user i am able to save with no errors. Also it seems when a change a one day game to a test match it doesn't seem to save and reverts back to the one day game.

Yup, day length is what is causing the error. I didn't get back from work til late and I've been playing cricket all evening so I'll have to fix this tomorrow.
Apologies.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Should be fixed now.
V1.0.0.2 released.
I seriously recommend you download this if you are currently using an earlier version.

Users who are viewing this thread