C2k5 Tournament Editor

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think the problem was that the match type was being saved incorrectly. I've added in a combobox allowing people to change the match type and also some error checks when they select 5 days 50 overs etc.
Hopefully this will fix your problem but I think there are some other bugs too...
See post #1 for download link.

999buddy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
any progress on the 'multiple match over changes' program. I want to play the natwest pro-40 league but i don't have time to change about 160 matches to 40 overs each

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yup, I've started coding it but it's complicated by the fact that I need to make it work only for certain fixtures (i.e. National League).
Will give it a decent stab over the weekend.
Is anyone who was experiencing problems before 1.0.1.0 still experiencing them.

999buddy

School Cricketer
Ok I understand it must be difficult. By the way I remember in cricket 2004 when I changed the number of overs in an innings the fielding restriction didn't seem to work. Is it still like this for cricket 2005? By the way great tool :)

999buddy

School Cricketer
no I mean there weren't any fielding restrictions at all (defensive fields could be used at the start of the innings. By the way will try out the new version, if it works it'l save me a lot of time.

Edit- Thanks barmyarmy, the program works a treat :) haven't got a chance to play yet, but I doubt the fielding restrictions will be there :(

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Ok, I've done some substantial recoding on the bits where "none" is selected as the team as it was very buggy before. Anyone who was having problems before please try the new version.
Incidentally, clicking about will tell you if you are running the most up-to-date version or not.
I seriously recommend downloading V1.1.1.0 for everyone who is using the editor at present.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
GM Duellist said:
this is very good work i just made the fixtures for the pakistan series

I've actually done that already in this thread. There is a problem I can't fix with the order the fixtures are played in otherwise.

MC4

School Cricketer
Hi guys

installed the tournemant editor , but i cannot change the tournemant ie saved a game when to save it with the editor no file there , or do i change the game when i complete one game then change ?? tour help will be appreciated how do i go about it ? to make it work

thanks
MC4

sid_19840

International Coach
MC4 said:
Hi guys

installed the tournemant editor , but i cannot change the tournemant ie saved a game when to save it with the editor no file there , or do i change the game when i complete one game then change ?? tour help will be appreciated how do i go about it ? to make it work

thanks
MC4

Have you tried this out?

MC4

School Cricketer
Hi guys ,

please bear with me , example i played as lancs in the national lge 1 saved the game then went to the tourny editor and put lancs in division two ? went back to the game and no change ? even ticked lancs as my team im missing somnething here
any help would be appreciated

Mc4

Users who are viewing this thread