C2k5 Tournament Editor

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the error isnt fixed because wen i replace the teams with none and press edit fixtures the eror thing cums up agian

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Deboooo said:
the error isnt fixed because wen i replace the teams with none and press edit fixtures the eror thing cums up agian

It works fine for me. You're going to have to tell me exactly what you are doing so I can simulate the error (and make sure you're not using a tmt file that might have been corrupted by using an earlier version of the editor).

saikrishnay_200

School Cricketer
when we select none in the tournment and save it then in game we get a match for example pak vs none then if we click next then the game crashes to the windows

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
saikrishnay_200 said:
when we select none in the tournment and save it then in game we get a match for example pak vs none then if we click next then the game crashes to the windows

Can you tell me exactly what tournament you were playing and, if possible, attach the tmt file here. Cheers.

MJKEGGEN

School Cricketer
This editor is great, is there a way to change the over length for all competitions at once? For example I want to change just the National League games to 30 overs without doing each one individually? Thanks.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
MJKEGGEN said:
This editor is great, is there a way to change the over length for all competitions at once? For example I want to change just the National League games to 30 overs without doing each one individually? Thanks.

I could certainly write something to do that. Will get onto it in the next week or two.

MJKEGGEN

School Cricketer
Excellent, thanks. Just something I was wondering about, last night I decided to change some of the fixtures manually and set them to 30 overs. Whats curious is the computer played their games at 30 overs, but my game was played at 20 (which is what they were originally set to). Have you any ideas on this?

Also whilst saving some fixtures I received some JIT errors regarding the fixture date, I'm at work now so cannot replicate the error, I'll do this tonight and post.

Thanks
MK

MJKEGGEN

School Cricketer
Hope this is of help. I've attached my TMT file, if you download it and load it into your editor -> goto edit Fixtures -> choose match 190 and press save - this generates the error.

Actually you might fnd this even more useful, it only seems to happen when saving games where the date is in August.

The exception thrown is:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Year, Month, and Day parameters describe an un-representable DateTime.
at System.DateTime.DateToTicks(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)
at System.DateTime..ctor(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day)
at Tournament_Editor.fixtures.cbomatch_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
at Tournament_Editor.fixtures.btnsavefixtures_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Attachments

• TMTFile.zip
    132.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
MJKEGGEN said:
Excellent, thanks. Just something I was wondering about, last night I decided to change some of the fixtures manually and set them to 30 overs. Whats curious is the computer played their games at 30 overs, but my game was played at 20 (which is what they were originally set to). Have you any ideas on this?

Also whilst saving some fixtures I received some JIT errors regarding the fixture date, I'm at work now so cannot replicate the error, I'll do this tonight and post.

Thanks
MK

August saving bug fixed. I don't have the 30 over problem. I changed games to 30 overs and it worked fine.
Have made a start on the multiple over change thing but will take a while to code.

MJKEGGEN

School Cricketer
Thanks barmyarmy, good stuff! It seems the 30 over problem was a red herring as it works for me now, sorry about that!!

I managed to batch change a load of fixtures by cheating....I wrote a key press macro :)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
MJKEGGEN said:
I managed to batch change a load of fixtures by cheating....I wrote a key press macro :)

Cool. I've written some of the code, I'm just trying to make it so you can set overs for all NL matches etc rather than just for all matches which is a bit more complicated.

straw

Club Cricketer
After editing around 3 tournament saves i get the same result with each. The game crashes to desktop once loaded.

Any ideas?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
straw said:
After editing around 3 tournament saves i get the same result with each. The game crashes to desktop once loaded.

Any ideas?

Hmm. You're going to need to tell me exactly what you did so I can simulate the error. Sorry this is so buggy but the tmt file is quite complicated.

straw

Club Cricketer
Just edited fixtures and saved. Everything going well. Load file ingame. Says load complete, click and then crashes to desktop.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
straw said:
Just edited fixtures and saved. Everything going well. Load file ingame. Says load complete, click and then crashes to desktop.

Which tournament? What did you change about the fixtures?

Users who are viewing this thread