C2k5 Tournament Editor

MC4

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sorry mr barmy not sure wot u mean my friend , cud you please outline how i go about it , also the editor is gr8 work btw

MC4

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
When you open the tmt file in the editor the listed teams are for the County Championship. You need to change the filter by setting the combobox at the top to National League then change the teams.

MC4

School Cricketer
im getting there mr barmyarmy , thanks for your help

MC4

Last edited:

Darrend1234

<A HREF=http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/showth
Simply Brilliant, I used it to make an International 20/20 season

emo

School Cricketer
Just one thing or error. After changing the English County competition all County Championship matches revert to January 1st. All other comps are ok. Any thoughts. Awesome editor.

emo

School Cricketer
Is that version 1110. I have that one.

emo

School Cricketer
Its not a major problem. It just means playing all County Champs matches first then the 1 dayers and 20/20 etc.. Thanks.

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
is this editor similar to the C2004 Fixtures editor where you can set the outcome of matches you don't want to play?? I haven't searched this thread by the way!!

mister-tee

School Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
The Tournament Editor for Cricket2005 allows you to edit teams and fixtures in the tournament files. Want to tour India as Pakistan? Create an International Season? Maybe play the World Cup with 10 teams instead of 14? The Tournament Editor can do all of this.
It also lets you customise fixtures, venues and even match length.

tourned1.jpg

tourned2.jpg

Make sure you take a look at the readme. It can also be found here.

You will need the .net 2.0 Framework for this editor to run - Get it here

Main download link

Barmarmy , regarding the editor do i save a match first then go to the tourny editor ? to edit like put a team in division two rather than division 1 as an example
yours
mister-tee (newcomer)

mister-tee

School Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Right click; properties on the Cricket2005 icon on your desktop and that will tell you the path.

Barmyarmy

ive downloaded the tournemant editor . i started a national league game division one lancashire(me) v glamorgan(pc) saved it ? went to the editor to put lancs in division two and i saved ? went to the game went thru the continue button till the lancs fixture came up but it selected another team ? for me to play for
in the editor teams on the left how do be lancashire but i want them in division two , would be so kind to guide thru this please
many thanks
mister tee

Cricketrox

School Cricketer
Can u get all the extras if u dowloaded the demo of cricket 2005? Please reply Quickly

Users who are viewing this thread