CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

ive got a bug in the create a player section that ive had since i got the game where when ever i create a player he has a black face no matter what. even if i set the skin colour to white. so when the created players are feilding and batting they will have a black face and a white body is there any way that this can be fixed?
reinstalling the game doesnt do anything

Boss I need list of all shots as which shot is for which ?I am looking forward to your replyl.

panj said:
ive got a bug in the create a player section that ive had since i got the game where when ever i create a player he has a black face no matter what. even if i set the skin colour to white. so when the created players are feilding and batting they will have a black face and a white body is there any way that this can be fixed?

it happens to me also ,especially if the created player is indian .Can anyone fix this plz :crying :crying :crying

Hi boss, I found a bit of a cheat for overcoming the lack of a proper front foot defensive shot for fullish deliveries on middle or leg. All you need to do is play a batsman advance shot towards long on (D+down+right for right hand batsman) and you don?t get given LBW or get caught at square leg. So for me it works very nicely as an alternative.

And also after playing a bit more, I am now happy with most of your back foot shots. I found that when your players? confidence is up they place the ball much better, even though they still play it in the air. So, I first wait until my batsman?s confidence is at least half before I start playing back foot drives and cut shots, and then they score the most elegant boundaries. But I would still appreciate it if you can look at a way for keeping the ball down more for the back foot shots, especially on the pull shot as I get caught too often at square leg.

Can you please also look at the straight drive hitting the bowler. I have never scored a proper 4 straight past the bowler.

Thanks

Replies on 17.09.05, 9.10 p.m. IST

ashu said:
boss you are great and always help everyone for any problem. Cheers to you. I cant try your new patch right now because right now in our PC super cup we are required to use Tutsi patch. I will soon try it and will post my review .

thanks for the consideration to use CGP and for the app. You always welcome here..., take u'r time to rev the patch.

saisrini said:
Hey kamrandahir, this is not the thread to post your AI patches. This thread is for boss's patches. Plz refrain from spamming in this thread and in Tutsi's thread

The_Googly said:
Yes you must have posted this post in about 5 or 6 threads so please dont, just post it in your own thread.

janer said:
Exactly
Mods should delete this one and in Eddie's thread too.

kamrandahir said:
Sorry For This Time Next Time Be Careful
I Apologize

yap!, u become over enthusiastic over u'r Mad Hitter Patch and post it all over. Real chaos for friends here that misleads to someother place. Hope this will not be repeated. Anyhow all the best for u'r patches...

panj said:

avk2love said:
it happens to me also ,especially if the created player is indian .Can anyone fix this plz

Same thing happened again. Pls post these kinda queries in "CRICKET'2005 (Main) Forum" to get appropriate answers.

Hero said:
Boss I need list of all shots as which shot is for which ?I am looking forward to your replyl.

Mate!, Will provide u all the strokes list tomorrow in here.

daniel said:
Hi boss, I found a bit of a cheat for overcoming the lack of a proper front foot defensive shot for fullish deliveries on middle or leg. All you need to do is play a batsman advance shot towards long on (D+down+right for right hand batsman) and you don’t get given LBW or get caught at square leg. So for me it works very nicely as an alternative.

And also after playing a bit more, I am now happy with most of your back foot shots. I found that when your players’ confidence is up they place the ball much better, even though they still play it in the air. So, I first wait until my batsman’s confidence is at least half before I start playing back foot drives and cut shots, and then they score the most elegant boundaries. But I would still appreciate it if you can look at a way for keeping the ball down more for the back foot shots, especially on the pull shot as I get caught too often at square leg.

Can you please also look at the straight drive hitting the bowler. I have never scored a proper 4 straight past the bowler.

Thanks

nice rev mate!, and thanks for u'r app and rev. Yes!, u played the game in the perfect way. Few of us taking early chances and lose the wickets by edges etc. This is the beauty of this patch. Say!, once u'r confidence meter is half full, there on u get less chance of edges and also good power/direction and timing in the shots. Thats how exactly daniel did. So the time u spend in the crease will give u to score more. Particularly don't play too many off side shots early on. (Thats the nice idea to play the advance def shot over the forward def shot right now!)

Ya!, will correct the str drive and bf shot's height in future version.

Boss

after sorry my green signal is gone and and red is available

thx ste for green signal ste is real staf member

Last edited:
Hi Boss
I have tried couple of AI patches..i must say urs cgpv2rr is the best around and close to perfect..I just use 20 over batting..if u can just take away the big bowling cursor from that ..then thats ideal..can u please do that..thanks

boss said:

thanks for the consideration to use CGP and for the app. You always welcome here..., take u'r time to rev the patch.

yap!, u become over enthusiastic over u'r Mad Hitter Patch and post it all over. Real chaos for friends here that misleads to someother place. Hope this will not be repeated. Anyhow all the best for u'r patches...

Same thing happened again. Pls post these kinda queries in "CRICKET'2005 (Main) Forum" to get appropriate answers.

Mate!, Will provide u all the strokes list tomorrow in here.

nice rev mate!, and thanks for u'r app and rev. Yes!, u played the game in the perfect way. Few of us taking early chances and lose the wickets by edges etc. This is the beauty of this patch. Say!, once u'r confidence meter is half full, there on u get less chance of edges and also good power/direction and timing in the shots. Thats how exactly daniel did. So the time u spend in the crease will give u to score more. Particularly don't play too many off side shots early on. (Thats the nice idea to play the advance def shot over the forward def shot right now!)

Ya!, will correct the str drive and bf shot's height in future version.

Boss

That is very nice boss.

yea it really was a very good patch.

Last edited:
replies on 18.09.05, 7.55 p.m. IST

Freinds!,

As i promised here yesterday(particularly to HERO), here is the complete breakdown of the stroke files in EAC'2005. (Also attached the file for u'r conv.)

List of all the stroke files in EAC"2005

Prepared by Boss

Here is the complete break down of the stroke file list in EAC"2005 mentioned By Type (only file name is mentioned. Read "shot06a" like "shot06a.saf" in 4308... .big file). Happy patching.

A) Ground Shots Only:

shot06a - ff late cut

shot07, 07b, 07c, 07e - bf late cut

shot09, 09a, 09e - sq cut

shot12, 13, 32d - cover drive

shot15, 15c, 15d - st.drive

shot17, 17a, 17b, 18a - on drive

shot19, 19c, 19d, 20, 20a, 32c - leg glance

shot21, 21a - bf leg glance

shot22 - sweep

shot23, 23a - pad sweep

shot25b, 25e, 26 - hook

shot32a - bf str drive

B) Six Hits Only:

shot13b - coverdrive 6 hit

shot25g - hook 6 hit

shot27 - str drive 6 hit

shot28 - on drive 6 hit

shot29 - legside 6 hit

shot30 - sweep 6 hit

shot32f - advance ondrive 6 hit

C) Mix Hits: (both Ground shots and 6 hits in single file)

shot08a - sq.drive

shot09b, 09c, 10a - sq.cut

shot14a - bf cov drive

shot16a - adv str drive

shot18 - bf on drive

shot24, 24a - pull

shot25a, 25c - hook

shot31 - bf leg glance

shot32b - adv on drive

shot32e, 32h - ad cov drive

shot32g - bf str drive

shot32i - adv leg glance

D) Defensive Shots:

batpad - batpad

Leave01, 01a, 02, 03a, 03c, 03d, 04a, 04b - leaving the ball alone

shot01, 01a, 01b, 01c, 01d, 02a, 35 - ff defensive shots

shot03, 03a, 03b, 04, 04a, 04b, 04c, 05a - bf defensive shots.

Hope this will help u in AI Patch making. Any doubts related to AI patch making?, don't hesitate to ask here. Am always waiting for questions...

Regular Replies:

kamrandahir said:
after sorry my green signal is gone and and red is available

thx ste for green signal ste is real staf member

to be red? or to be green? or not to be?, am bit confused mate.

kool_doc said:
Hi Boss
I have tried couple of AI patches..i must say urs cgpv2rr is the best around and close to perfect..I just use 20 over batting..if u can just take away the big bowling cursor from that ..then thats ideal..can u please do that..thanks

Thank u mate for u'r app!. Already i released CGPv2-RR with small cursor size when we bowling and with other enhancements. CHK this post...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=203788&postcount=235

Hero said:
That is very nice boss.

Thnx mate!, just released the stroke list file here as u asked. Hope that will be helpful.

akira said:
boss buddy, CGPv2 is a great improvement. i couldnt say anything against it.

grt to hear from u mate and thnx for the app!. CGPv2 is grt when compared to CGPv1. But u never know CGPv3 is in the making, that could take the micky out of other patches.

rocky said:
yea it really was a very good patch

thank u rocky for the app. Hope to improve that even more gretaer heights.

Boss

Attachments

• StrokesList.zip
    852 bytes · Views: 33
Last edited:
Thanks for strokesList
Would u like to tell me how to change menu theme (song) and ASF file

Users who are viewing this thread