CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

fanirama

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like this patch. Lots of shot variety ( from looking at my Spiders ), lots of varied dismisalls. CPU bowlers do swing/cut the ball well. I got bowled once with a nice in swinging yorker. I like the fact that players have varied strengths in varied batting areas. Feels realistic.
However, it does have some faults. Back foot shots have no impact on the ball.
Slight power boosts needed. However, I feel this is nearing the limit to really what the cricket 2005 AI can offer. Perhaps Cricket 2006/2007 will improve on the strengths of Cricket 2005 and use these patches to better the game.

What I'm doing to improve the game is this -- I have Tutsi, Boss, Vinuatlast and couple other AI patches. Before the start of the game, I randomly copy their AI patches to the game and then play it. This way each game brings about some variety.

===>>>> What we need is for someone to create a patch that will introduce random patches ( or not at all ) into the game so you have no idea which patch is there. This way you cannot exploit its weaknesses and will keep it challenging.

Also to Shan111 - dude, relax. Its ok for viru to have negative views. Its his opinion and he explained some points. Take it or leave it.
Think about those people who gave such negative reviews/views on Cricket 2005 on these boards. Don't you think that offends the developers of the game since they too put so much effort in the game ?

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, I said that because to me viru sounded a bit rough.I am not offending anyone, it is just my view.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ive started to luv this patch use the batting mind u especially with my way of making shots work like they do with the cpu then its really top notch and has anyone while bowling with this patch ever bowled smeone off stump or middled with out using cheat ways and hav u ever got a lbw or edge co wen bowling with this i havnt got any edges

jacobfelix

International Coach
First of all , I dont know where Boss is nowadays :D ..but anyway, here goes :

Yesterday being a Holiday to me, I decided to try out your patches :

First the CGP6 : Had I continued to play with it I would have died off a heart attack :D coz every over atleast 4 normal shots went in the air and everytime it went in the air my heart came to my mouth :D ....Actually this thing would have been nice had it happened once in every 5 overs or so..but off the 18 overs I batted I think 75% of the time it went airy ( normal shots )..So Stopped it...

Then CGP3 : Started a Test Series using the Test configs and my Word..That was a Super Patch..My innings went on like a Typical Test Match...At the end chasing 453 to win in exactly 5 sessions I am 238/3 in 82 overs....( Pak : 458/2 decl and 287/4 decl ; Srl (me) 293 all out and 238/3 ( though now I feel I could have done better in the first knock )...

But when Pak where batting ( Autoplayed ) wickets hardly fell on a dusty track...Murali and co. struggling to get wickets on a dusty track!!!

I strongly feel in your next patch you shd reduce those airy shots ( like it was in CGP3)...All the shots are fine in CGP3 except for that Pull, Hook etc.

And yes with your CGP3 I used your CGP6 Roster....In the first innings there was 65 extras and in the second until now 75 :eek: ( most of them being Wides/Byes)

Last edited:

boss

Club Cricketer
CGPv7 Release Date Announced...

Thank u verymuch friends for all of u'r company, patience and ideas.

Now Mark This!,

Cool Game Play Patch V7 (With IRCSU v2) Release Date: 5.5.2006 (Friday - The Day After Tomorrow!).

Will back with a bang!.

Cheers

Boss :happy

Last edited:

boss

Club Cricketer
CGPv7+IRCSUv2 Released!, Download Now!!!

Hi All!,

As ever, on (well before) time, here comes the CGPv7+IRCSUv2. Grab your copy and have fun. :cool:

DOWNLOAD CGPv7+IRCSUv2 From The Attachment!!! (SIZE: 525 KB )

Details:

Title : Cool Game Play Patch Version:7 for EAC2005 With IRCSU(V2)

Author : A.R.Karthick (Boss)

E-Mail : [email protected]

Discusssion on: Right Here!!!

Release Date: 05-05-2006 (Friday)

Thanks to: PlanetCricket.net members/mods/admin and my friends.

Spl Thanks to: Colin &team to provide us the great "Player Editor" and "Unique Face Patch" to edit every attribute abt the player. Burma's Finest "255 Bat Projects Thread" to assign the correct bat to the players and John's "Field Editor" to edit the field settings. Without their effort, this patch did not reach this state.

Hi-Lights Of CGGPv7+IRCSUv2:

1. All the players assigned with the correct bat.

2. New Players Stats included.

3. In Test Matches, huge amount of "AutoPlay" scores reduced.

4. Edge Frequency is even in every type of pitches. (Particularly, earlier in the innings).

5. Edge to the Keeper is also noticable.

6. Tighten the defensive shots.

7. CPU aggression in test matches reduced realistically. They can now leave the ball outside off stump/defend yorkers early in their innings, but still scoring anything in staright or down the leg side.

8. Ultra Hard Mode introduced for the players who mastered the regular Hard Mode.

9. Backfoot shot power increased.

10. Six Hit Shot made difficult. Once you/CPU set in, can use it effectively.

11. Out Field Physics tweaked realistically.

12. Accurate Pacing by CPU in both form of the games, and the CPU will adjust the pacing according to the situation.

13. "Normal shot went Aerial" problem tweeaked.

14. Few field modifications made.

and many more goodies extracted from the previous patches.

(Note: All the Other Details such as installation, tips etc can be found in ReadMeNow document inside the file)

DOWNLOAD CGPv7+IRCSUv2 From The Attachment!!! (SIZE: 525 KB )

After playing a bit with CGPv7+IRCSUv2, feel free to put your Comments/reviews/feedback/pros/cons or what ever your thoughts on the patch in here. Lets enjoy the game.

If u like to e-mail me : [email protected]

Happy Cricket'2005 Gaming!!!

Cheers :happy :happy

Boss

Attachments

• cgpv7ircsuv2.zip
    524.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ahhh man if only i cud play with it im ginna hav to wait a at least a month

boss

Club Cricketer
Thank u sid for u'r wishes and also including cgpv7+ircsuv2 in the Download Center in no time.

To Punk: O.K. no rush at all!, play with it whenever u get time.

Boss

Last edited:

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Boss. I Am Downloading Now. Is It Compitable With 4gb Bat Pack?

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Boss ...ultimate da....very good patch ...expecially the backfoot shots thru the offside....wonderful....reps 4 u...and the ultra mode...is superb....cant get bat to ball..lol :hpraise

boss

Club Cricketer
suhas81 said:
Hi Boss. I Am Downloading Now. Is It Compitable With 4gb Bat Pack?

thanks for d/l-ing. Yes!, its completely compatible with 4gb bat pack.

vinuatlast said:
Boss ...ultimate da....very good patch ...expecially the backfoot shots thru the offside....wonderful....reps 4 u...and the ultra mode...is superb....cant get bat to ball..lol

thank u vinu for u'r comm and app. Yes!, u can't easily succeed in Ultra Hard Mode. You have to practice a lot and use some tactics to overcome that.

waiting for more and more comm, rev... eagerly.

Boss

Cricket_60

International Coach
Great work Boss

I'll try your patch and give you a review later

:cheers well done

mehkar

International Coach
Hi Boss
Great work Again..... I m downloading it now Hope i ll like it .......Soon I ll post my commments about it.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread