CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Well im not sure if this happened becoz i played on xbox but wen batting ti was he same old prob the defensive shot straight all i was on 93 then bam got bowled coz the defense he used was the one thats meant to be outside offstump so please fix this

rjey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey i tried ur latest patch and so far its good, but maybe u could make more of the straight drives (front and back foot) go along teh ground. as sometimes they just pop straight into the hands of mid on/off.
the power u have given teh six shots is v.good. Gayle was able to clear the infield easily in the ODI and for teh others it wasnt quite easy.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
hey um i played on xbox i wa bowling in tests and it was great i got 5 lbws and like 6close ones and two bowleds that hit off stump but i have a concern at first it was great but the cpu leaves too many straight balls getting lbw but this does give it more varied dissmisals and i dont kno if that happened coz i was on the xbox

ok another weirdness i think i was using wrong files soz but then wen i put the test files in i got loads of edges from cpu and they went after everything but 80% of the time got edged and i also noticed that wen i pitched the ball well outside off they still went for the front foot straight drive and i never got no lbw of bowled this time y dont u try combining the tow files so it wud be really good

kadabakar

School Cricketer
hi
u told in readme file of cpgversion7 that u need all face packs .can u just list the face packs.i am getting a abort message can u help me

how to install all face packs .it overwrite one other.at a time u can install one face pack

chrais

School Cricketer
i like this patch, i played one-dayers fully, n a little tests

the roster allows all the players to have their own particular ability, i noticed that adam gilchrist had little trouble hitting over the top whereas simon katich had more trouble early on but could later,

i love the varied dismissals, i got several caught behinds on a dusty pitch off brad hogg, but none of the seamers, so the unique characteristics of the pitch is visible. The pacing of the CPU i find is very good in the one-dayers, but they smash you like crazy in tests, bangladesh were 0/60 after 6 overs in tests, i was australia.

However, i believe the batting is slightly easy, all straight shots (bf/ff straight and on drives) are far to easy to score off, i found myself in the first 15 overs hitting 4-5 fours just using the straight drives, no risk at all, i think that might be a good idea to look at, all the other shots have elements of risk, the leg glance can catch you lbw, the cover drives may travel in the air,,, but the striaght shots seem to have no risk and you get four almost every time. I played a bit of a test match, and i was hitting fours almost every ball.

I cant find much problem with bowling though, the dismissals are good with a healthy amount of edges, and bowls, lbws. but just the test part where the cpu smashes u about, that seems a bit unrealistic

SuLaKa

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi Boss. Your 7th Ai Patch Is Very Good. I Feel Realistic When Playing. Can You Reduce The Size Of Bowling Cursor A Bit. I Found Very Diffficult To Bowl...

shan111

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have started a tour after loading TESTBOSS.ROS roster file. Now when the ODI's of the tour bgins, if I load the ODIBOSS.ROS, will it work?

boss

Club Cricketer
Replies on 8/5/06

Thank u guys for all of u'r flowing replies.

cricket_60 said:
Great work Boss

I'll try your patch and give you a review later

well done

mehkar said:
Hi Boss
Great work Again..... I m downloading it now Hope i ll like it .......Soon I ll post my commments about it.
Cheers

Thank u guys for trying my patch. exp u'r rev/comm shortly.

debooo said:
the bowling cursor better not be really big

Not so big!, still u can perfect it once u get enough experience.

punk sk8r said:
Well im not sure if this happened becoz i played on xbox but wen batting ti was he same old prob the defensive shot straight all i was on 93 then bam got bowled coz the defense he used was the one thats meant to be outside offstump so please fix this

this has been fixed in cgpv7. but am not sure v7 works with xbox. its been tested with PC only.

rjey said:
hey i tried ur latest patch and so far its good, but maybe u could make more of the straight drives (front and back foot) go along teh ground. as sometimes they just pop straight into the hands of mid on/off.
the power u have given teh six shots is v.good. Gayle was able to clear the infield easily in the ODI and for teh others it wasnt quite easy.

thank u rjey for u'r comm and app. Yes!, the power hitters like symonds, dhoni, flintoff etc won't find it difficult to clear the infield whereas the normal player find it diffi to clear the field.

Abt the st.drive: If u get into the shot too early, there is always a chance of the catch. once u settled in nicely, u can timed it greatly.

punk sk8r said:
hey um i played on xbox i wa bowling in tests and it was great i got 5 lbws and like 6close ones and two bowleds that hit off stump but i have a concern at first it was great but the cpu leaves too many straight balls getting lbw but this does give it more varied dissmisals and i dont kno if that happened coz i was on the xbox

ok another weirdness i think i was using wrong files soz but then wen i put the test files in i got loads of edges from cpu and they went after everything but 80% of the time got edged and i also noticed that wen i pitched the ball well outside off they still went for the front foot straight drive and i never got no lbw of bowled this time y dont u try combining the tow files so it wud be really good

You have to use the correct configs for the corresponding game format. In v7, am sure that cpu is not going after everything(atleast early on). If u stick to the line and length u can get varied dismissals. But still am not sure, how the PC compatible patches working along with the XBOX.

kadabakar said:
hi
u told in readme file of cpgversion7 that u need all face packs .can u just list the face packs.i am getting a abort message can u help me

how to install all face packs .it overwrite one other.at a time u can install one face pack

All the face packs/face available in PC download center.

The link is

http://www.planetcricket.org/modules.php?name=Links&file=viewcategory&cid=60

You can install one by one.

chrais said:
i like this patch, i played one-dayers fully, n a little tests

the roster allows all the players to have their own particular ability, i noticed that adam gilchrist had little trouble hitting over the top whereas simon katich had more trouble early on but could later,

i love the varied dismissals, i got several caught behinds on a dusty pitch off brad hogg, but none of the seamers, so the unique characteristics of the pitch is visible. The pacing of the CPU i find is very good in the one-dayers, but they smash you like crazy in tests, bangladesh were 0/60 after 6 overs in tests, i was australia.

However, i believe the batting is slightly easy, all straight shots (bf/ff straight and on drives) are far to easy to score off, i found myself in the first 15 overs hitting 4-5 fours just using the straight drives, no risk at all, i think that might be a good idea to look at, all the other shots have elements of risk, the leg glance can catch you lbw, the cover drives may travel in the air,,, but the striaght shots seem to have no risk and you get four almost every time. I played a bit of a test match, and i was hitting fours almost every ball.

I cant find much problem with bowling though, the dismissals are good with a healthy amount of edges, and bowls, lbws. but just the test part where the cpu smashes u about, that seems a bit unrealistic

thank u mate for u'r grt rev/comm/app.

* In v7, the CPU will let go the ball outside off stumps early on till they settled in. Still they can score runs on mid, leg stumps. If u bowl on outside off stump at good length, u can contain them.

* will make str drive a bit diffi in future version.

suhas81 said:
Hi Boss. Your 7th Ai Patch Is Very Good. I Feel Realistic When Playing. Can You Reduce The Size Of Bowling Cursor A Bit. I Found Very Diffficult To Bowl

tahnk u mate for u'r sugg and app. Yes!, i can reduce a bowling cursor size. but the problem is u don't get any varied line and length form CPU. then we have to look for multiple configs again. I am not the strong believer in bowling with diff configs. Once u practice a lot, u can bowl well with this optimised cursor size. believe me!.

shan111 said:
I have started a tour after loading TESTBOSS.ROS roster file. Now when the ODI's of the tour bgins, if I load the ODIBOSS.ROS, will it work?

tricky question. i never tested it with the tour match before. But as far as am concern, once u begin the tourney, u can't change the roster. anyhow will test it and let u know the result.

Cheers

Boss

kadabakar

School Cricketer
ha what is the abort message during some matches.when i copy the face files i get overwrite messages.it overwrite other face pack instaaled before

soorry it installed before in previous message

Cricket_60

International Coach
Hey Boss :)

I played a test match between Australia and England on a normal pitch is warm, sunny conditions.

I won the toss and bowled first, I was really happy at the start as in Lee's first over Strauss was caught in the slips by Hayden trying to drive a leg cutter. I found that it is really hard to bowl with the big bowling mark, and the CPU punished every single mistake. My second wicket came from Gillespie who pitched it just short of a length that drew Tresco back into cutting in the air to Hayden at point. It was hard to find many edges even when the CPU played played away from off stump early against the outswing. My final wicket came when Flintoff tried to block a leg break with no pace but was late in the shot and got bowled.

It was a really good patch to play with but the cursor did make it very hard to get a good line and length. The bastmen also seemed to be easier to fool. I almost got bell out with the slower ball twice. Outfield speed was good and the front foot leg glance was brilliant but the BF leg glance is too powerful. Most shot's go where they should and have the right amount of power.

Great patch Boss :clap

boss

Club Cricketer
Thread Milestone Update:

Thread Started on 16th August 2005,

Reaching 30000+ views (@ on Avg of 112 Views Per Day!) and 610 replies (@ on avg of 3 replies Per Day!(APX)) over 266 days!.

Thank u to all of the pc.net members/mods/admin to make this thread a grt success. Expecting the same for the coming days!.

Cheers

Boss
:happy

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Yeah great thread boss with decorated with colours. :cheers

Some detailed stats,

I am 2nd in the list :)

wait till image loads
snag00168th.jpg

robertporter

Club Cricketer
hi i am playing a odi and when i am bowling i take a wicket caught and the game crashes to the pc desktop it has happened three times now

Users who are viewing this thread