CGPv7 + IRCSU(v2) Released!!!, Download Now And Enjoy...

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
one annoying thing wen i was playing as PAK in ENG in a test match i used ur patch and i was batting as PAK and somethimes no matter how well i timed it the ball just ended up a few yards away from the batsman or sometimes one batsmans shots were going for 4 and stuff and one cudnt even make a single.

Nut then i played as AUS in Aus I WAS batting everything is timed perfectly how come this happenes its so random

chrais

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think in tests the CPU is far to aggresive, they play a shot at everything no matter where u bowl, im getting smashed at 10 n over every time, or they just straight drive edge to the slips and keeper. the bowling part of the test patch is extremely limited. either they score 10 n over, or you edge all 10 batsman out for like 20 runs

Yorkshire_No1

Club Cricketer
chrais said:
I think in tests the CPU is far to aggresive, they play a shot at everything no matter where u bowl, im getting smashed at 10 n over every time, or they just straight drive edge to the slips and keeper. the bowling part of the test patch is extremely limited. either they score 10 n over, or you edge all 10 batsman out for like 20 runs
Not happened for me. I love this patch. They play defensive quite often and also stick the pad out often and kick the ball away off the pad

chrais

School Cricketer
thats strange,, well against pace the cpu is either nicking it with a ff straight drive, or smashing a 4, if i change the field they dont get as many runs, but yeah, they seem to play at everything, i bowled a wide outside off stump with brett lee, and jayawardene still played a bf straight drive, theres no leaving or anything, against the spinners the cpu is way more defensive but

ahk2578

Club Cricketer
hey boss...
haven't seen your usual responses to our comments of late......a new version of CGP in production??

cricwhiz

School Cricketer
Hi,
I have played a few 50 over games with the patch and really love it. I like what you have done with the bounce of the ball and how it has helped in getting more realism in the shots. I don?t know if it is me or bcos of the bounce, all my coverdrives are always going in the air (caught by the coverfielder quite a few times). Also most of the time the batsmen go for 'down on one knee' cover drive than the normal front foot cover drive. Can anyone tell if it is bcos of anything I am doing wrong? Thanks.

charithnirmal

School Cricketer
hey boss budy i'm back nice patch for ODIS ... but mate why is the bowling cursor is so big even for good ballers i cant find a bolling config files what should i do ??????

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
charithnirmal said:
hey boss budy i'm back nice patch for ODIS ... but mate why is the bowling cursor is so big even for good ballers i cant find a bolling config files what should i do ??????
mate did u change bowling file while bowling or continued the same that u used for batting????

Last edited:

leventia

Banned
I have played a few times in the twenty twenty format selecting australia. When im batting i have noticed that when the second last wicket falls and mgrath is about to bat the game crashes to the desktop.

charithnirmal

School Cricketer
surendar said:
mate did u change bowling file while bowling or continued the same that u used for batting????
u right i just used the same files bro....where can i find thnxs budy....i'll try

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
charithnirmal said:
u right i just used the same files bro....where can i find thnxs budy....i'll try

Appologies mate....

I got confused with Boss Version6(V6) and Version7(V7)!!!

The V6 has "config when we bat/bowl"!!! so there are separate files for batting and bowling in V6!!!!

Its not there in V7!!!! So i got confused between these two(V6 and V7)!!!

So i think Boss only can answer why the cursors are big in bowling!!!!

Sorry
Suren.

charithnirmal

School Cricketer
surendar said:
Appologies mate....

I got confused with Boss Version6(V6) and Version7(V7)!!!

The V6 has "config when we bat/bowl"!!! so there are separate files for batting and bowling in V6!!!!

Its not there in V7!!!! So i got confused between these two(V6 and V7)!!!

So i think Boss only can answer why the cursors are big in bowling!!!!

Sorry
Suren.

Thats allright....thanks anyway...
by the way where is boss budy???????????????????
hey are u busy if not pls help me...

Users who are viewing this thread