Classic Mafia 2 - Game abandoned

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha, interesting Sedition my friend. That seems a bold move early on. I'm not really sure I have to be that defensive at the moment and I certainly don't feel your lynch has any basis other than an attempt to try and push someone you know is town out the game early. To jump on the only particularly active poster so far is either inexperience, or desperation from mafia...

I would like to know from Zhu though, is this like Hedgers game? Will the mafia be communicating during the night and day? I am guessing this thread has to be silent at night like in that one?

----------

I stick with my FOS on the two people who haven't posted yet. I'm certainly not asking them to claim doctor, but the mafia will have been every bit of aware of MaD's post that highlights the potential for an inactive doctor, and at this point it is probably a good thing that there are two people who haven't posted or we'd be in potential trouble regarding an easy target for them. In any case, neither of them may be the doc anyway, but I would like them to at least defend why they have been so quiet early on.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
I just want to make sure I get the credit of outing you early as mafia. Still very suspicious of you though. You're one of the few that have enough sympathy to let me live, but also try to use it to your advantage by casting suspicion over me.

Unlynch: Puddleduck
Big FOS: Puddleduck

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
My final point is that last time I jumped for some early lynches for information sake, but also learnt from Zhu about the whole mylo, lylo, blahlo etc stuff and as such am a little more reluctant to give the mafia the chance to instantly nail a legitimate townie and leave us staring down the barrel of an early defeat!

It's fair to say Sedition, that I am very much not trusting you at the moment and I would implore the doctor to potentially think about saving me tonight, because if you are mafia and your early attempt to lynch me out (baring in mind I picked both mafia members in the first day last time) fails, I can see you looking to eliminate me through other means, by all means leave a FOS on me if you feel genuinely that I haven't been trustworthy, but I'd suggest the lynch could in fact cost us (if you are indeed town) the game.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Also, if I was mafia I had already decided I would kill you first and then accuse everyone of being bastards for taking you out before you had a chance to even type something ;) I'm actually annoyed I'm not :(

Ah so 20-20 is here, right, what are your thoughts so far other than to try and decide that you have nothing useful to contribute?

(is glad sedition is alive really, as I always felt you and me would be fairly active :) )

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Already working out who has each role T20? Perhaps it's not so hard when you already know who the 2 mafia are. Interesting.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
That's about the least helpful post I think you could manage 20-20... If you have suspicions on who has each role, at least post who you think could be mafia? What are you thinking? Personally I learnt in the last game that a no lynch on the first night can be beneficial in the long run so I'm certainly prepared to go down that route, but first I would like to get at least some kind of read on people.

I would be very suspicious of Sedition, but then he's basically playing so far as I did in the last game, and just as I have no idea if he really is mafia, for now I'm prepared to accept he's just a nervous town trying to force information out of me.

Unfortunately, no one has really posted anything for me to try and disect so far, and all I really have is that 20-20 has been very vague, Sedition is quite rightly attempting to be active (I fully condone activity as the last game showed heh, hell I'll just start talking about total war with Sedition if people don't post more in this thread heh). MaD barely said much and User has yet to post. Addy also hasn't said much...

I do like your theory on 20-20 though Sedition, but as I have said, I'm reluctant to go for a first day lynch unless we're sure!

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
MaD has been too quiet. 4th to sign-up, 1st to confirm role, 1st to post at day. Somewhat disheartened "At least it wasn't the cop.." and doctor comments too.

----------

And he's in Sydney, so I don't think we'll hear from him yet.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I don't really know the strategies and tactics like Zhu did in the last game. However it occurs to me that that surely if the cop actually claims at some point either today or tomorrow, then the doctor could protect him and the cop would almost certainly get a couple of nights of investigative work in and could have narrowed down the field dramatically? The mafia would have to hit the doctor first time? I am in no way suggesting we do this, however I am thinking out loud about how it would work? I could be completely wrong about this and it would just be a disaster! I am learning as I go here, so someone tell me if what I just typed is completely idiotic.

See you're confusing me now 20-20... Why is it not a bad idea to at least FOS someone if you are so sure you know the roles already? Surely get them defending and give the cop a chance to investigate? Unless you're the cop... in which case the doc should really be defending you tonight!

I agree Sedition. MaD has been quiet and I would like more from him in regards to analysing what has been said so far and what he thinks. Also I would like to hear what User has to say as I have mentioned. How does his experienced old head see things so far?

Also with the new posts have Addys thoughts changed at all? Come on people, let's at least see some fingers getting pointed! Last game was full of accusations (mostly mine but whatever heh).

----------

MaD has been too quiet. 4th to sign-up, 1st to confirm role, 1st to post at day. Somewhat disheartened "At least it wasn't the cop.." and doctor comments too.

----------

And he's in Sydney, so I don't think we'll hear from him yet.

You're completely right actually. MaD was always the last to post in most of the discussions as he was normally around between 9am-1pm UK time (currently 7.25pm).

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
So you've got absolutely nothing to contribute other than cryptic remarks?

FOS: 20-20 You're no good to anyone except the mafia at the moment, and Sedition made a good point about you already seeming to know too much considering if you were vanilla town you would still have 5/6 people to figure out... As doctor you would still have 5/6 people to work out, as cop potentially 4/6 people (implying you didn't investigate Sim first night). As mafia you would know for a fact who 2 of you are and would merely be trying to figure out who 2/4 of the roles are allocated to (which isn't even that important for you, because to you there is just mafia and town).

Seriously? Not even a FOS?

JD10

International Cricketer
If you FOS me you're making a big mistake. First of all I actually don't know for definite which role everyone has got i'm trying to gather by the comments people are making. Secondly if you asked me questions I might be able to contribute but your not so I cannot

Users who are viewing this thread