Mafia01 - Classic Mafia - End Game - Mafia (Zhuorb and Swirler) win

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
So to summarise you're saying that the scummy things you did like giving the mafia the chance to lynch off a townie and end the game were down to confusion. If this was your first game that might make sense but it doesn't really add up in your case.
I'm almost at the point of saying I don't know which of you is mafia but Zhuorb deserves to win more than you do so I'll lynch you.
Unfortunately if I'm wrong I lose too...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I agree when you say that Zhurob deserves to win more than me. He actually does. But, my win is your win, so, I'm leaving up to you.

----------

*Zhuorb

ved_

International Coach
This seriously cannot be lost by us. User2010 is trying some desperate options and appealing to bramyarmy by emotion. Grasping for straws, that's what he is doing. In 2 posts back, he says that barmy should be town because he would not kill Sedition night 1. But before that, he was not 'sure' over who's town and who is scum. That pretty much sums up what I have to say. It depends on you from now barmyarmy, I'm town and so are you, so do this.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
In 2 posts back, he says that barmy should be town because he would not kill Sedition night 1. But before that, he was not 'sure' over who's town and who is scum.
Alright, this should be enough for you, Colin.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
@User - if you want me not to lynch you you need to actually show me why Zhuorb not you is mafia.
So far you've told me that you're confused and that Zhuorb deserves to win which hardly constitutes a defence. I'll give it a few more hours then I'm lynching you unless you can give me proper reasons not to.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
And, how do I show you that? Has Zhuorb ever posted who he protected and who not?

As I posted earlier, I protected swirler, MaD and you respectively. I've put forward what I have. That's it. Up to you now.

The quote of Zhuorb I posted should be the one to look at for you. How would I be so sure of you suddenly, if I'm not the doc? As I said, you can make your own fortune in this now. You can win it by lynching Zhuorb or lose it by lynching me. Simple.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The quote of Zhuorb I posted should be the one to look at for you. How would I be so sure of you suddenly, if I'm not the doc? As I said, you can make your own fortune in this now. You can win it by lynching Zhuorb or lose it by lynching me. Simple.

Because you had to go for Zhuorb once he counter-claimed you. Anyone can make up who they protected. Just choose who didn't die...

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Of course I know that. But, as a real doc, one would always do it whenever he claims. I've had enough tbh, I cannot really show you how he is mafia. But, he is. You need to make a decision.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I think you're flailing and tbh I find it hard to get past your poor play on day 2 where you almost handed the game to the mafia. It was only luck on your part that swirler was offline when you lynched me. Everyone else was online and it would have been game over otherwise.
You've totally failed to convince me so well done Zhuorb if it turns out that you're town.

Lynch: User2010

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sigh!

Well done Zhuorb. I know I played poor but, it's alright.

ved_

International Coach
Good game! This has been hammered, well played guys. had quite some fun on this one. Thank you very much, barmyarmy.:) hedger, come online and post the write-up right now. :p

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bugger. Dammit Barmy :(

Well played Zhu dude, you did well to take me out 2nd night.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Nah, PD I'd say I'd have done the same had I been in his position. I played poor. Loved the mafias tactics to take out new players and leave others till the end. That was the thing that kept me confused most of the time.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Town didn't use my death at all well. I basically fingered Zhu and Swirler ffs haha

I literally gave you an open goal to use your doctor powers on me 2nd night, poor from you if I'm honest :p

Also, if you'd referred back to the 2nd day/night it becomes a lot clearly that Zhu was guilty. He played textbook town moves, which is actually textbook mafia. He took me out after I fingered him and Swirler. Doctor failing to act when I deliberately made my last accusation him so he would target me at night did not help!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well done Zhuorb. Looked town to me and I was probably a bit focused firstly on swirler and secondly on User.
As I intimated my tactic was to make the mafia think I could be lynched so they wouldn't bother night-killing me. A few border-line posts day 1 did it (almost over-did it!).
User threw my radar off with that attempt to get me lynched day 2. Even with the slightly scummy posts I had made it was poor play by him.

@puddleduck - I know you fingered Zhuorb and Swirler but seeing as you weren't cop there was no reason for me to believe you were correct. You get into difficulty trying to tell if someone is playing textbook town to hide the fact they're mafia... :p

Anyway well played Zhuorb.

Users who are viewing this thread