Mafia01 - Classic Mafia - End Game - Mafia (Zhuorb and Swirler) win

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Congratulations Zhuorb. Sorry for getting angry with you, over in the mafia discussion. You obviously had a plan and you stuck with it, which paid off.

I found the game rather frustrating, It's great to have clarity when it comes to knowing who's on each side, but I just kept slipping up. This was my first game as mafia so I was surprised when Zhuorb kept putting pressure on me, and was even more shocked when he lynched me. I supported User2010 in the hope that he'd lynch barmyarmy and Zhuorb would change his lynch over to him. The game however went a different direction.

Looking forward to the next game now. :D

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Day 1's write-up looked like it was confirming to me that Zhuorb was mafia, but I dunno, maybe it's just a stock write-up and I was reading too much into it.

Yes, you were reading too much into it, lol. I said there'd be no hints in the writeup, I just tried to make it slightly more interesting.

And really, I cannot be bothered doing an end game update because I'm tired.

But after a relatively short day, barmyarmy came to the conclusion that User2010 and delivered the final blow. He was nervous as he looked at User2010's identity.

User2010 was the Doctor, Town Aligned

Barmyarmy was in shock after getting it wrong, and Zhuorb grinned as he pulled the trigger on barmyarmy, killing him instantly.

barmyarmy was a Villager, Town Aligned

Zhuorb had defeated the village and the only survivor. He was a Goon, Mafia Aligned

Of course he couldn't have done it without his buddy, swirler who was also a Goon, Mafia Aligned

And the MVP is Zhuorb. A very solid game from him, which helped him survive until the end, even after suspicion was put on him early.

Users who are viewing this thread