Commonwealth Bank Series Feb-Mar 2011/12

Radonx

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These square boundaries are so short. I will be very mad if Dilshan doesn't hit 50+

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Haha, Jayawardene. You guys are the last ones to whinge about leaving the crease early.

----------

Damn Christian.. at least Hussey gets the strike next over.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Vintage Brett Lee is back!

----------

Woeful fielding. Can't see SL chasing this unless we're way below par in the field.

SLICKR392

Club Captain
So basically he would have somehow faced every ball and also scored a lot faster than he was when he got out.

AFAIK Christian and Lee aren't batsmen as he is. If he stays score would have been better than Lee and Dan on strike..you do the math.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I can do math, that's my point. You can't just pluck a number out of the sky and declare it to be a calculation. They tightened up to David Hussey towards the end and Lee actually did okay. Malinga was starting to get some heat on his yorkers, so he was difficult to score off even if he wasn't getting wickets. Hussey might have scored a little quicker, but you're saying he should have finished about 70 not out from 30-40 odd balls.

formula1man

International Cricketer
He is injured and will never keep again, he is now purely a batsman.

----------

1. Watson
2. Clarke
3. Forrest
4. D. Hussey
5. M. Hussey
6. D. Warner
7. M. Wade

Can't see much right with that to be honest..

I can't figure out how to filter Clarke's stats by batting position on cricinfo, but off the top of my head - he's been ???? opening. Coupled with Forrest at 3, it would make for some pretty slow scoring and Forrest is hardly one of the best ODI batsman in the country.

would like to say I told you so but, I am usually right :P

Users who are viewing this thread