Cons of Brian Lara Cricket

If they aren't going to include an advance shot, then why bother making any shot for the batsman. Let's create Inzy Lemmings.

LAZY_INZY said:
lol -i cant w8 for BLIC- even though no advance shot - has put me real down :crying . Isn't is ironic that brian lara's most beautiful and effective shot against spin, isn't being included in his game, jsut found that funny, but c'mon, cric.2005 will be good???!! giv me a break ppl- chek the vid. xactly the same commentary - grafix hav improved tho - close - bt will prob. go to BLIC.
Cricket 2005 graphics have improved but why is every player muscular and has big palms enough to easily catch a basketball let alone a cricket ball.

The size of the palms of the hands is unrealistic and unproportional to the size of body.

Seriously anyone notice this yet??

BLIC is going to be a superb game and there will be some things which we may not like. But it will be fun to play, I know we will only find out after playing the game. But the atmosphere is great, in the latest video when lara edged the ball to keeper the crowd in background was great.

There will be some mistake in commentary or crowd support in West Indies when lara get's out should be stun silence and other things but overall it will great. Eagerly waiting for demo please codemasters we want it quickly.

rahulk666 said:
Cricket 2005 graphics have improved but why is every player muscular and has big palms enough to easily catch a basketball let alone a cricket ball.

The size of the palms of the hands is unrealistic and unproportional to the size of body.

Seriously anyone notice this yet??

me too.don't understand why?

Who cares about how chunky the players look. Thats the least of our worries. Im worried about the bugs that may appear from each game, not the muscle tone of the players.

Users who are viewing this thread