Console Patch 3 Release?

^this guy gets it

Oh my word I can now square drive and the bowlers don't just bowl on my legs all the time. This is revolutionary. Not to mention the fact that the AI actually plays aggressively in limited overs and they push the running between wickets (I got my 1st ever run out last night!!). The co-op is so much fun and is probably what we'll play mostly from now on (if only we could do co-op careers). This has made the game so much nicer to play all round. Perfect Christmas present, thank you.

When is Patch 4 out?

When is Patch 4 out?
Patch 4 in needs some expertise so BA have approached Fegan to get that done..So you know what that means..Expect more stuff about patch 4 early September..:D

Have the attributes been fixed or do defensive tail enders still bat like aggressive openers?

Have the attributes been fixed or do defensive tail enders still bat like aggressive openers?

That won't happen in this iteration and hopefully will be addressed in the next version of the game.

When is PS4 patch out any ideas?

The Patch 3 is for all the consoles? if yes then why delay in ps4?

I don't think there will be a patch 4.
He is asking about PS4 patch which has not yet released..

More info about the patch will be on Jan..Ross has said this...

Means the Patch 3 for ps4 will take time? Were they not submitted together by ross for ps3 and ps4? thanks

Means the Patch 3 for ps4 will take time? Were they not submitted together by ross for ps3 and ps4? thanks

Yes, they were. It's been a problem for a while with one platform holder, that they tend to not only take longer with the approvals process, but they also now appear to have a problem with the size of the data or something along those lines. It's not Big Ant's fault and from what I can understand, they and Tru Blu have been pushing the particular platform holder to move forward with correcting the issue for a long time now, although progress has been hard to come by at that end.

The general consensus of opinion is that the platform holder is Microsoft and the problem is relating to Xbox One. That has not been confirmed nor delayed by Big Ant or Tru Blu.

When it comes to this data error I can only guess that it may be related to Microsoft detecting the patch as several gb due to the Academy somehow being picked up through their testing instead of just the patch. This may be wrong, but anything's possible.

I also have PS4, so am really keen on getting it too, but have resorted to my old PS3 copy for the time being and it's nowhere near as good as the PS4, but the changes are miles better (except batting seems too easy on all levels Legend included now, but haven't played enough yet to know for sure).

Reactions: FNK

Users who are viewing this thread