BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm clearly relevant

ClearlyRelevant2.png

People who don't know the shots or controls maybe don't have the manual because maybe they're pirates.

It's ludicrous that over a year from the games release you've got people posing questions which have been answered hundreds of times across dozens of threads and/or pretty obviously haven't played a single tutorial, watched a single video and think there's some magical list of shots out there that only the Illuminati know about... The fact he could have pirated the game aside, it's just a dumb question.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

What I find most unsettling about the whole thing is the urge to play co-op with his brother.

I've got 6 brothers, and the only thing we ever did co-operatively was torment the neighbourhood lesbians. (It was the early 80s, so homophobia was more or less fine. It would be more than a decade before Tony Blair came along and told us it was bad.)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...except for Anchorman and Bad Santa stuff, both quality movies and excellent posts.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...I forgot people still played DBC on consoles...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
It's not like DBC requires like, the latest Alienware custom build or something... I run it on my circa 2013 Macbook PRO ...lots of basic PC's and Laptops out there would run it comfortably?

GuyIncognito94

School Cricketer
I could probably run it no problems on my PC, but it seems pointless to buy the same game twice just on different consoles and I'm prepared to wait for patch 3.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Totally agree, just the PC version does get the nudge ahead on price-point and mods at the moment is all. If you're on PS3, flick me your username and we'll set up an online match sometime.

GuyIncognito94

School Cricketer
I'll probably buy DBC 16 on PC due to those factors, assuming there will be a PC version. I'm on xbox so it's a no go on that front.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll probably buy DBC 16 on PC due to those factors, assuming there will be a PC version

Oh I sure hope it does. I'm so not prepared for it if it doesn't :(

GuyIncognito94

School Cricketer
Yeah, it would be a shame if it wasn't. I vaguely recall reading that Big Ant was going to add keyboard controls for DBC 16, does anyone know if this is true?

Users who are viewing this thread