BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You will require Pixel Shader 3.0 as a minimum to run Cricket Academy Beta

Some people have had success using an emulator such as Swiftshader 3.0 however if you take that route then it will likely be "laggy" and you should edit your ini file to lower the resolution.

You will require Pixel Shader 3.0 as a minimum to run Cricket Academy Beta

Some people have had success using an emulator such as Swiftshader 3.0 however if you take that route then it will likely be "laggy" and you should edit your ini file to lower the resolution.

Do we need to copy the files in the Cricket Academy folder (2 files d3d90.dll and SwiftShader.ini)??
I did that even then not working.......

My PC has Pixel Shader 4.0 and yet the CA lags like hell even at quad core processor clocked at 3.0 Ghz. If I lower the character quality or resolution to 800x600 in config file, my display screen gets messed up even with CA closed and I have to restart PC.

My PC has Pixel Shader 4.0 and yet the CA lags like hell even at quad core processor clocked at 3.0 Ghz. If I lower the character quality or resolution to 800x600 in config file, my display screen gets messed up even with CA closed and I have to restart PC.

Same as me just I've little lower processor speed 2.60 !

I might have missed it previously, which video card do you have?

In-built NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a.

So there might be a common theme with NVidia cards, particularly inbuilt one.

Is there anyone in Melbourne that is having this trouble and would allow us to visit to try and fix it?

Users who are viewing this thread