Cricket Academy Beta Minimum Requirements

Woah! Thats like connecting with the customers first hand. Never heard of such a close relationship.

Whatever it takes, just want this thing working for people :)

We actually enjoy catching up with people that are into sport/games, indeed I'm going to the footy this weekend with people I've met via the AFL Live game.

We actually enjoy catching up with people that are into sport/games, indeed I'm going to the footy this weekend with people I've met via the AFL Live game.

Ross, do you ever sleep!?

He sleeps on a bed of the crushed dreams of people who bought previous cricket games...

Or lays his weary head down in the soft cushions of the fulfillment of long thought gone hopes just coming over the horizon.....like a flashing gleam of sun, breaking the dark clouds, like a breeze of soft lilac as it greets the morning dew, like a.......

....make mental note: less cheese.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah! So once the cricket game is out we could find you active on the online community there too? Like we could play games against you?

And if by any chance you are having an India tour, just don't forget to inform us!:yes

I dnt knw wat version of pixel shader I have got..but the best game I played was Max payne 3 at pretty high specs...wud that b enough??

I dnt knw wat version of pixel shader I have got..but the best game I played was Max payne 3 at pretty high specs...wud that b enough??

Very much enough to run C.A beta if max payne 3 didn't lag when you played it..Btw beta's are not sort of optimized or bug tested,that is why they lag sometimes on different specs

Ah! So once the cricket game is out we could find you active on the online community there too? Like we could play games against you?

And if by any chance you are having an India tour, just don't forget to inform us!:yes

Of course :)

AFL Live was two years ago (with Game of the Year Edition last year) and I'm still online with it every now and again, same for RLL2... as above, I still catch up with people at the football itself - you don't get rid of me easily :p

I would love to get back to India, so much to see, that and also I'm a veg so Indian food is a staple part of my diet - there is nothing like the "real" thing.

Of course :)

AFL Live was two years ago (with Game of the Year Edition last year) and I'm still online with it every now and again, same for RLL2... as above, I still catch up with people at the football itself - you don't get rid of me easily :p

I would love to get back to India, so much to see, that and also I'm a veg so Indian food is a staple part of my diet - there is nothing like the "real" thing.

I'm seriously wondering were you get all the time. You seem to be omnipresent here, yet all the work goes on smoothly at your office(I assume) and you say you spend much time playing video games too. How many hours do you sleep? You got any specific work ethic to share with us?

I'm seriously wondering were you get all the time. You seem to be omnipresent here, yet all the work goes on smoothly at your office(I assume) and you say you spend much time playing video games too. How many hours do you sleep? You got any specific work ethic to share with us?

Work isn't work when it isn't work :yes

I get rest on aircraft before and after conferences :)

TBH I never thought a CEO of a company will be so enthusiastic about interacting with the fan base for which the game is being developed. It might've been possible for some big league games but cricket? Never imagined that.
Thanks a lot Ross for sticking around and for all the hard work you and your team has put into the game. Looking forward to it.. :cheers

Work isn't work when it isn't work :yes

I get rest on aircraft before and after conferences :)

Yes exactly. :)

And the thats awfully less rest. Health first Ross. Maybe the week before the release you could work(which is not work because its your passion) this hard, but otherwise you have already laid the foundation in our hearts that this game is going to awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread