Cricket Academy Beta Minimum Requirements

can anyone use this CA BETA ..i mean not only graphic developers but common people:)

1. You will have to have a graphics card equivalent or superior to ATI Radeon X1300-X1950/nVidiaGeForce 6 et 7/Intel GMA X3000 series installed in your computer.

2. You can play with it but not use it as a platform to make or release as your own game. I guess that will clear things for you.

Last edited:
Can I run it on the following specs-
Desktop
Intel Core I7 3.66
Ram 8 giggs
AGP= Nvidia 560 Gtx
HDD= 1tb

Lappy: (very old)
Intel Pentium D 2.8
4 giggs of ram
Nvidia 9400 GT 1 GB
HDD= 500 GB

Can I run it on the following specs-
Desktop
Intel Core I7 3.66
Ram 8 giggs
AGP= Nvidia 560 Gtx
HDD= 1tb

Lappy: (very old)
Intel Pentium D 2.8
4 giggs of ram
Nvidia 9400 GT 1 GB
HDD= 500 GB

Why don't you just download it and try?

^ I wonder why he won't change it.

Anyways, how about letting users post their system configuration (in cases where CA runs smoothly) and then pick out the least powerful from the list and set it as an unofficial benchmark? That way we would have complete minimum specification (Processor, RAM, Graphics etc)?

^ I wonder why he won't change it.

Anyways, how about letting users post their system configuration (in cases where CA runs smoothly) and then pick out the least powerful from the list and set it as an unofficial benchmark? That way we would have complete minimum specification (Processor, RAM, Graphics etc)?

...He posted the screenshot in April you realise?

^ Omg! My bad. I thought this was a new thread. Didn't have a good look at the thread date :facepalm

Only took you 17 minutes... nothing to be embarrassed about.

1. You will have to have a graphics card equivalent or superior to ATI Radeon X1300-X1950/nVidiaGeForce 6 et 7/Intel GMA X3000 series installed in your computer.

Can't agrre with you There mate..

This might give Hope and relief to many other users:

I have NO ext. graphics card..
Running Intel Core i3, 3.10 Ghz, 4Gb RAM, Intel HD Graphics Internal 256 mb only.
No tweaks with the ini files or whatever, no resolution changes etc.
CA BETA running as Smooth as Butter... No Lags, No Stutters,.
Hoping DBC14 to run just as well..
Ross, you might take this case into account.. It's fan feedback.. Or my computer runs on Magic :p
:thumbs to the Dev team

i have

core i5-750 (1st generation)
10Gb ddr3 Ram
Sparkle Callibre GTX460 1-GB
windows 8-64 bit

please tell me don bradman cricket 14 will working fine on my rig???

i have

core i5-750 (1st generation)
10Gb ddr3 Ram
Sparkle Callibre GTX460 1-GB
windows 8-64 bit

please tell me don bradman cricket 14 will working fine on my rig???

...Is this a joke post or have you seriously managed to miss the umpteen number of posts saying 'IF IT CAN RUN THE CRICKET ACADEMY, IT CAN RUN THE GAME".

And judging by the fact you've managed to create your self in the Cricket Academy...I assume you've downloaded it and used it no problem.

Ross confirmed on facebook that the official minimum requirement will be out in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread