Cricket Academy Beta Minimum Requirements

intel 2.7 dual core
4gb ddr2
nvidia hd4350
lags on 1600 X 1200
what setting should i use for perfect balance between gameplay and graphics....

Last edited:
@BigAntStudios sir can you please help me when i open Cricket Academy Beta.it shows it's home screen i mean big ant sutdios & after that it closes automatically please help me
my system configuration

i3-3220,4gb ram
nvidia gt630

@BigAntStudios sir can you please help me when i open Cricket Academy Beta.it shows it's home screen i mean big ant sutdios & after that it closes automatically please help me
my system configuration

i3-3220,4gb ram
nvidia gt630

Do you have the latest update??

If yes then uninstall the whole thing and install again and see...

intel 2.7 dual core
4gb ddr2
nvidia hd4350
lags on 1600 X 1200
what setting should i use for perfect balance between gameplay and graphics....

Your graphic card is not capable of running the nets at such a high resolution. I would recommend you to either lower the resolution or purchase a newer and better graphic card.

See which version you have...

i'm using UPDATE 0.99b

----------

Your graphic card is not capable of running the nets at such a high resolution. I would recommend you to either lower the resolution or purchase a newer and better graphic card.

but in my laptop without graphics card with same configuration it loads but it is too much slow can't do anything

Last edited:
What happens after the crash? No dialog box? Just crashes to the desktop without any message?

When I use
1024 x 768
It runs at 23 24 fps at highest graphics
But when I go to 800*600 it increases to 28-29 fps
But view quality goes to crap :/ cant afford high end cards would hd5400xx play at 30 fps
I can afford that

Last edited:
But view quality goes to crap :/ cant afford high end cards would hd5400xx play at 30 fps
I can afford that

You'd be looking, at most, a 10% improvement overall in FPS with the same graphics settings.. In your position I wouldn't bother.. save your money to buy a better one a little later.

just closes without any messages

That would be more difficult to diagnose in that case. Could be GPU overheating or some virus or DirectX problems or insufficient memory.

That would be more difficult to diagnose in that case. Could be GPU overheating or some virus or DirectX problems or insufficient memory.

From the sounds of things I had the same problem that Lionhearts is describing on 0.99b. It was fixed in the most recent update, but before that I got it working from a fix that was posted here.

Users who are viewing this thread