Cricket Academy Problems

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
EDIT: Of course @ChinamanSpin would beat me to it. So typical of you
Pleasure to be of service. You had nearly an hour's head start, so you only have yourself to blame. Not that this is a competition of course. (but if it was, I would win)

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Pleasure to be of service. You had nearly an hour's head start, so you only have yourself to blame. Not that this is a competition of course. (but if it was, I would win)

It was only blocker's "I got away with it" post that triggered me off. Not on my watch

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
All these thanks I've just given you guys, somewhere zombie is off beating himself with a scourge wishing he was in our clique. Obviously I couldn't have genuinely liked your posts... Nah

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
It was only blocker's "I got away with it" post that triggered me off. Not on my watch
That's fine. Means you still got a 5-6 minute head start as I fumbled to get to my computer to win from the first time I saw the post. I even had the time to create a signature.

No biggie, but if you want to change facts to give yourself an advantage, be my guest :thumbs

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
All these thanks I've just given you guys, somewhere zombie is off beating himself with a scourge wishing he was in our clique. Obviously I couldn't have genuinely liked your posts... Nah

Never Blocker, you are not the mighty Biggs, there is only one Biggs.:clap

NoLeName

That's fine. Means you still got a 5-6 minute head start as I fumbled to get to my computer to win from the first time I saw the post. I even had the time to create a signature.

No biggie, but if you want to change facts to give yourself an advantage, be my guest :thumbs

In that case...

You and blocker had hatched up an ingenious plan in order to ensure you would post about the teddy bear quote before me. You analysed my 468 posts since my registration on the 16/12/11 to know that blocker's small talk with ethybubs wouldn't be enough, but a somewhat bragging quote along the lines of "I got away with it" would empower a part of my brain to induce the willpower to investigate the origins of this quote further. You two recognised that due to my clumsy computer skills and easily procrastinated mind, I would take precisely nine minutes to find the quote and post it in this thread. Chinaman you pre-prepared the signature and post and ensured you would post it only seconds before me. How much of an advantage is that?

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
my clique is by myself. I've named historical cricketism (no it's not a religion...or a cult)

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
You and blocker had hatched up an ingenious plan in order to ensure you would post about the teddy bear quote before me. You analysed my 468 posts since my registration on the 16/12/11 to know that blocker's small talk with ethybubs wouldn't be enough, but a somewhat bragging quote along the lines of "I got away with it" would empower a part of my brain to induce the willpower to investigate the origins of this quote further. You two recognised that due to my clumsy computer skills and easily procrastinated mind, I would take precisely nine minutes to find the quote and post it in this thread. Chinaman you pre-prepared the signature and post and ensured you would post it only seconds before me. How much of an advantage is that?
Got it in one. Good work.

NoLeName

Not another one... Am I going to have to move to a different forum again?

Users who are viewing this thread