Cricket Academy Problems

Hello everyone :)

This may not actually be a problem and might just be my poor playing but no matter what I do, I can never hit a ball when playing against 'Pro' balls.

Defensive, Offensive, Normal, etc. Whatever shot, in whatever direction and I can't hit the balls for some reason, even when at 'Ideal' Timing.

The balls just go passed the bat and towards (or past) the stumps.

Am I doing something wrong or not? It's absolutely fine below Pro.

If you meant the 'pro' gameplay mode, you would need to make sure that you decide on footwork before the shot selection. That is the beauty of this game, no random getting away with shots like other games in higher difficulty levels. :) I tried normal defensive strokes in pro/legend modes without footwork & it will never touch any deliveries.

As in the settings for the Bowling Machine.
Rookie, Amateur, Pro, Legend etc

I haven't attempted at manually deciding on the footwork because I don't know how to and I didn't even know that was possible :rolleyes

As in the settings for the Bowling Machine.
Rookie, Amateur, Pro, Legend etc

I haven't attempted at manually deciding on the footwork because I don't know how to and I didn't even know that was possible :rolleyes

You have to move LS forward or back and RS in the direction you want to play the shot. If you don't move your foot (LS) you will end up missing the shots.

Basically, you have to push buttons to make the game work.

fSV89.gif

^ya the page before should bear warning for Epilepsy and Retinal Detachment:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread