Cricket Academy Problems

Ross it be better to have one more option were the rating is done by a few select PC members like say BD,israr ,rajsvm ,snowy C, etc
Its more like rating done by a particular group says these are the best teams and player.
Obviously you guys at BA cannot do that hence why ,im suggesting the groups of PC guys.
This way rating will be more legit instead of majority gets more ratings policy.
Say blocker Dave improves on a face by rajsvm,these guys will know its better and give it higher rating.whereas in the present ones ,the older version will keep getting rated higher.

It need not necessarily be the guys mentioned ,but allowing group ratings will get better results and good works wont go unnoticed.

A great idea, requires a bit of work setting up but will ensure that people are actually getting the best players when they hit 'Get best'.

Lets just see how the next few days go...

Please can people not just jump on the latest place Ross posts and ask something irrelevant to the subject at hand?

He reads all the posts, so put it in the correct one.

Has anyone had trouble logging into the CA? For the last few weeks it's been rejecting my password and when I get sent another one that won't work either.

What do I do here?

Has anyone had trouble logging into the CA? For the last few weeks it's been rejecting my password and when I get sent another one that won't work either.

What do I do here?

PM "Mikey" your username and have him sort it for you.

Ok. I'll warm up the toaster....

Very very very happy to say that CA is working for me....Earlier today had some issues with the OS so installed it again and now its working awesome .....Thank you Ross.....:D:D:D:D:D:D

Here i thought that i never gonna face any problem with Cricket Academy. :p
For last few days I'm facing this peculiar problem which i seem to replicate with pinpoint accuracy. I have a HD monitor hooked up to my laptop. When i play Cricket Academy on the monitor or laptop nothing weird happens. Everything goes smoothly at max settings. But, when i play some video on the laptop and play the game on the monitor, it works fine for about 3-4 minutes. After that the whole system just crash. No BSOD, no GPU Driver crash, No weird artefacts. Just plain and simple crash as if something has sucked the power out of the system.

Here i thought that i never gonna face any problem with Cricket Academy. :p
For last few days I'm facing this peculiar problem which i seem to replicate with pinpoint accuracy. I have a HD monitor hooked up to my laptop. When i play Cricket Academy on the monitor or laptop nothing weird happens. Everything goes smoothly at max settings. But, when i play some video on the laptop and play the game on the monitor, it works fine for about 3-4 minutes. After that the whole system just crash. No BSOD, no GPU Driver crash, No weird artefacts. Just plain and simple crash as if something has sucked the power out of the system.

Looks like your comp is running out of memory to run videos and CA at the same time. I generally close all other apps and run CA and maybe you can try running CA with Razer Game Booster. Out of curiosity, why would you play videos and run CA simultaneously?

Looks like your comp is running out of memory to run videos and CA at the same time. I generally close all other apps and run CA and maybe you can try running CA with Razer Game Booster. Out of curiosity, why would you play videos and run CA simultaneously?

Thanks but not possible. My pc has 8Gb RAM and 7GB was free before i ram the game. And during game i have nearly 4 gbs free. So it is not the memory.

Users who are viewing this thread