Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Need a manager for my league, if interested please let me know via vm or in the thread

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Just browsed back to pages and found this thread just wondering how no one could think of this now, it would be fun to be a part of a league like this. #In my opinion.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Hello Friends, I am thinking of Start New Kind of T20 Seasons of Leagues... In that Season i planed to put 3 different leagues based in 3 different location [Asia, Europe and Australia] each league will contain 5-8 teams and all league will run same time like real world football leagues... in end of the season there will be a champions league for finalist of 3 leagues... in this T20 season you can expect all type of difficulty like injured players, unsettled or unhappy players regarding there batting order or playing time and allso player unavailable during international matches... i am using cricket heroes as sim for the season and i personally edit player skills as per there t20 match performance... but my problem is how i can sell or distribute players to the teams, my plan is to set vcash for each players as per there ability, i don't want auction it because it too messy and there is transfer windows so if they can buy player for higher price than they can settle it in transfer window club to club... i don't want to give player in draft because it not bring real life scenario in it...
so i need to know from you guys what is good or maximum price [vcash] for good players like this player below... please help me...

5j4RU2w.png

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
^The Vcash thing never worked out well for transfers here but, I really like your idea who knows people might just be interested. But first I recommend you to start a league with not that many complications, so when you have completed that league more members can trust you to complete this one so yeah hope you know what I am getting at. :thumbs

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Too much rules, gets too much to handle after a point of time. Simple leagues are always fun to be part of!

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
A big ask.
Need under the age of 22 players list from the top 9 countries in rankings of one day.
Edit: About best 18 men from the top 5 countries and about 6/8 from any teams below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
^btw That can include the players who are 22. Need enough players to build 6 teams with 15 men in squad.

Users who are viewing this thread