Cricket Leagues - Support and Advice

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Can any staff member waste their "valuable" time and mind giving me the first page of this thread please? :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think we should do a League Section Hall of Fame, reminiscent of the greatest leagues we've seen. I know it might cause disputes, so let's just include the obvious ones, World Premier League, Australian Premier League, New Zealand Premier League etc, those everyone would unanimously agree upon.

It's clearly the end of an era, as Sartaj mentioned in the other thread, so let's do it, maybe? I will, when I'm free the next week.

HawkAussie

Panel of Selectors
Hobart Hurricanes
Profile Flag
Australia
I think we should do a League Section Hall of Fame, reminiscent of the greatest leagues we've seen. I know it might cause disputes, so let's just include the obvious ones, World Premier League, Australian Premier League, New Zealand Premier League etc, those everyone would unanimously agree upon.

It's clearly the end of an era, as Sartaj mentioned in the other thread, so let's do it, maybe? I will, when I'm free the next week.

What about the best players on each of the league which has completed one season.

Varun

ICC Board Member
I don't think that'll do, there's plethora of leagues here. Remember, the idea is to just have the greatest leagues pinned up and honoured maybe, not to somehow get anything from every league here.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies

I like the idea. May be we can have a tournament of all the CL winner teams too. I think most league managers (in absence of team manager) of the teams that a won CL season are active to manage the team.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I am Desperate... Please I need Support...

I am Started new cricket league called World Master League, i need Team Owners(with vCash) and Managers for Teams... I planned to start this league with minimum 6 teams, I created 2 teams (need mangers for both teams) and one team created by Jack Ryder... but still we need 3 more teams with vCash (to use in Transfer Window) and mangers to manage teams... but problem is after 2days we only get response from 2 member's (I expect more from here) please join the league, I really desperate to start this league...

If anybody think it is a complicated league than I will tell them that it is simple and smart (short too) league like other successful leagues in this forum... Please give me a chance I give you 100% surety it will Rocks...

I even makes draft pick in 4 simple round, you have to pick one group in each round after 4th you will have 13 players in your squad... about transfer window it even easier than it sounds... I will add players list with price tag, mangers just need to point one and owner need to pay vCash in 24 hours that's it player is yours... no biding or not silly complications it is simple... So please join the league, if any doubts regarding the league you can pm me or use the league forum... I really appreciate every minutes you going to spent in the league...

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Join the World Master League... :(

Varun

ICC Board Member

I intend to start this later this week, but I believe a few opinions from veterans would surely do.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
I intend to start this later this week, but I believe a few opinions from veterans would surely do.

I'm not 100% sure what you mean. Do you want a stickied thread where you have a selection of leagues with a description about each of them etc?

Varun

ICC Board Member
Yes, but I do not want to have it stickied now. Also want your approval.

Dipak

ICC Board Member

I completely agree with this, just went through all old leagues like the EPL, NZPL, APL, LMS, GPL and OPL and i feel they should be put somewhere in the site so that the new members can get inspired.

I thought I'd put the GPL for sale, but then I need someone worthy of completing it, its unfortunate that I decided to stop it one season short of season ten

Users who are viewing this thread