DBC14 PC Version 1.14

There will be more, we're committed to making this a game worth buying :yes

thank you very for reguler updates,

Now playing with v1.14 update game looking real,i feel i am the batsman facing the bowling,now A1 bowling more in offstump line and outside offstump,THIS IS EXECELLENT WORK, in real cricket this is main thing,now no defference between game and real cricket match YOU MADE IT PERFECTLY,NOW GAME VERY CLOSE TO 100%

Can't wait to give this a go tonight/tomorrow depending on when I get the chance to play.

Updated.... Hats off to you guys for having the patience to not only listen and correct the small bugs but also adding small features that make this worth so much more. When I bought this game, my friends asked me if this was worth so much money. You guys are proving me right. You guys rock @BigAntStudios

Ross and Team! You guys ROCK!!....

Great to see that slow spin has been fixed, now I can go online and play with random people without having to worry about them spoiling the fun.

Hey guys,

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right area but after doing the latest update today, whenever I go to load Online/Career/Tour/Casual etc. I get blackscreened and then a browser page opens up and then the game crashes.

The page that continuously opens up is - Don Bradman Cricket 14 on Steam

Is there any fix for this or is someone able to help me fix this.

Cheers.

We put a fix out, is it ok now?

Yeah DLC would be great. I would love to see different animations for run out third umpire as well. New grounds, flashing stumps maybe :p. This is the best 80$ I have spent on a game.

Side note: removal of slow delivery for spin hurts me :( I was never able to bowl slow spin well but that was the only way to get my cousin out and I now I have lost not sure what should I do now. :(

So at last you learned to bowl those Slow Short Balls by Spinners...
Ross and Team! You guys ROCK!!....

Great to see that slow spin has been fixed, now I can go online and play with random people without having to worry about them spoiling the fun.

Slow Short Spin is still very much there. I have checked while playing an Online Match with @jaraarrow and ball still land below 6 Meters Mark if you ball pressing "O". But it is definitely now lots easy to bat against these balls. I was expecting ball landing below 6 Meter Marks with Spinner will be completely disabled, but nevertheless its much easier to negotiate these balls now then it was previously.

Very excited about the bowler line and length. They were always far too straight IMO. Finally we should be able to play more glorious cuts and cover drives. Also the leave button should come into play more now.

Bravo Big Ant!

Big ant you are rock man another update v1.14.now i am going to update the game.i am very eager to see the game after this update.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DThanks Bigant again for the new update.

Played just one game and at the moment i am 5 for 336 of 72 overs, i love how you have to play yourself in and try not to hit to much at the start.
This is on pro and feels like how pro should be, sure runs but be careful with playing outside off stump. I have been lucky making 2 tones so far
with lot's of edges though the slips or point/gully. Great job Bigant. PS I do wonder why the that little bug after a break it still shows 0/0 and then reset after a ball is still there, maybe Ross
likes that bug.

Lol at the pirates! They went ahead and cracked the exe, not realising that there is an online drm requirement now :facepalm and then they were pissed that the team at BigAnts said that they would never have drm on this game :rolleyes

Guys just wanted to know the highest resolution the game is played by you guys....And what's the highest resolution available??

DBC14 PC Version 1.14 Change Notes:

Bowling Line adjusted for AI Bowlers
Pause will now show in ground Scoreboards
Look around added to LT for bowlers prior to Bowling
Moved Over/Around wicket to LB
Allow looking around as non-striker and fielder
Fix big screen not showing all innings correctly
Make sure spin bowlers can't bowl slower balls
Stopped overly slow spin bowling
Fix for Stumps flying from fielder throws and stumpings
Career #2 Batsman will now see first ball of innings
Random umpires selected for matches
Mandatory update check at the game's boot (once at the menu the internet can be disabled/disconnected).

Will you update the "Controls Layout" info in-game? It still reflects the old layout.

Users who are viewing this thread