DBC14 PC Version 1.14

Lionden

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@BigAntStudios I am facing flickering issue on ATI Radeon R9 270. Game is running smooth at 60 fps, maxed out at 1080p. DBC is the only game I am having this issue with. Didn't had this issue with my previous Nvidia GTX 260 that I changed yesterday.
Flicker is not that too immense to make the game unplayable, it's hardly noticeable but if you look at the screen intently it becomes very obvious and tends to be bothersome.

Is it just me or is anyone else having the same issue with R9 series cards, all my other games are running perfectly fine. Fifa 15 demo is running maxed out at 60 fps constant without any issues.

Here are my full system specs if it can help, in case the issue is related to certain hardware

Intel Core i7 2600k @ 3.4 Ghz
Asus P8P67
ATI Radeon R9 270 (IceQ Overclocked Edition, 256 Bits, 2 GB)
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 Mhz
Samsung S24A350H Full HD 1080p

Lionden

Club Captain
I have an R9 270 as well - I'm not noticing flickering, but I'm getting occasional split second freezes.
What driver version are you using? and which OS?

I've played like 2 hours on it, haven't encountered any split second freezes but constant flickering.

ravikannanc

School Cricketer
Hi,

I got this update on Steam yesterday night and ever since I am not able to open the game. The game appears to be in a endless loop trying to start and terminating and starting again. I have not been able to play after I got the updates. Can you please help me to fix it.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
What driver version are you using? and which OS?

I've played like 2 hours on it, haven't encountered any split second freezes but constant flickering.
I'm on a 14.6 beta from several months back, on Windows 8.1.

Lionden

Club Captain
I'm on a 14.6 beta from several months back, on Windows 8.1.

I am also using Win 8.1 but I am on 14.4 so this explains it, 14.6 has freezing issue and 14.4 has stuttering issue. I'd rather have occasional freezes than constant flickering. Getting the beta driver.

Thanks for the info.

Lionden

Club Captain
Hi,

I got this update on Steam yesterday night and ever since I am not able to open the game. The game appears to be in a endless loop trying to start and terminating and starting again. I have not been able to play after I got the updates. Can you please help me to fix it.

Right click on "DBC" in steam then click on "Properties" in the drop down menu and then in the pop-up window, click on the 3rd tab "Local Files" and then click on the last option "Verify Integrity of game cache". It'll take a few minutes, once it's done, run the game and you'll be all good to go!.

ravikannanc

School Cricketer
Right click on "DBC" in steam then click on "Properties" in the drop down menu and in the pop-up menu, click on the 3rd tab "Local Files" and then click on the last option "Verify Integrity of game cache". It'll take a few minutes, once it's done, run the game and you'll be all good to go!.

I tried that. I even deleted the local files and installed again. Does not seem to fix the issue.

tanmoy.dutta

County Cricketer
Great Work on new update.

Can we expect umpire kit to update basis match type with any upcoming patch?

thevicky

Club Captain
Question for PC users as you have the latest almighty tweaks...

With the improvements in edge physics have any of you now gotten a genuine short-leg or bat pad chance? ie something that looks like it happens in real life?

Thanks

zaff4444

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Question for PC users as you have the latest almighty tweaks...

With the improvements in edge physics have any of you now gotten a genuine short-leg or bat pad chance? ie something that looks like it happens in real life?

Thanks
Yes!

Mondy

Club Captain
I've been caught at gully a few times playing the drive. It's awesome!!! Another great patch from BA.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios I am facing flickering issue on ATI Radeon R9 270. Game is running smooth at 60 fps, maxed out at 1080p. DBC is the only game I am having this issue with. Didn't had this issue with my previous Nvidia GTX 260 that I changed yesterday.
Flicker is not that too immense to make the game unplayable, it's hardly noticeable but if you look at the screen intently it becomes very obvious and tends to be bothersome.

Is it just me or is anyone else having the same issue with R9 series cards, all my other games are running perfectly fine. Fifa 15 demo is running maxed out at 60 fps constant without any issues.

Here are my full system specs if it can help, in case the issue is related to certain hardware

Intel Core i7 2600k @ 3.4 Ghz
Asus P8P67
ATI Radeon R9 270 (IceQ Overclocked Edition, 256 Bits, 2 GB)
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB DDR3 @ 1600 Mhz
Samsung S24A350H Full HD 1080p

i faced only in cricket games NOW DBC and before CRICKET 07,i tried 3 years to clear this problem no use i have changed 3 GRAPICS CARD

cpdwssck

School Cricketer
Please Ross,do something for update career mode teams!!! and this update is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread