DBC14 PC Version 1.14

Opened the game and it updated today. Now game gets freezes on loading splash screen cant see menu anything. Anyone facing this issue ?

Yeah this has happened to me a couple of times. Closing and restarting it seems to work though.

Yeah this has happened to me a couple of times. Closing and restarting it seems to work though.
if your internet connection is very slow then it will be happend.

I'm getting the crash on PC start up too. Tried updating steam, exiting steam, restarting PC and steam etc and it still crashes.

Why with new update, do you have to play online? The previous versions you could play the game offline

Why with new update, do you have to play online? The previous versions you could play the game offline

It's a move to try and combat the insane amount of piracy.

You have to be online when you launch the game. You can disconnect once you've reached the main menu.

on the loading splash screen. Lots of green hexagon things start to fill the screen and then it freezes. :-(
its your net connection or net speed low thats problem.

At work a the moment, but can do a screen grab tonight when I get back home.

Sure internet connection is fine. I reset router, and nothing else was downloading or being used at the time.

Even if it was an internet issue, wouldn't it be better to have an alert pop up regarding connection rather than the game crashing completely?

Been running for months without any issue until latest update.

user batting team reviews when umpire given out,is always faver to opp team,umpire always givien right disestion,no use for user reviews,umpire always giving right disestion,

now iam using BIGANT recommended Nvidia gtx 650 2 gb grapics card,upto i7 supporting Asus bourd,with i3 pross,4 gb ram,OS win 7 32 bit,but game is having frictions why?any one facing this?

user batting team reviews when umpire given out,is always faver to opp team,umpire always givien right disestion,no use for user reviews,umpire always giving right disestion,

now iam using BIGANT recommended Nvidia gtx 650 2 gb grapics card,upto i7 supporting Asus bourd,with i3 pross,4 gb ram,OS win 7 32 bit,but game is having frictions why?any one facing this?

When its caught behind and the umpire hasn't given out, though there was a nick sound + a clear spot on the hot spot the umpire ALWAYS rejects the review which is a game bug.

Users who are viewing this thread