End of the Match Day 4
Frizzell County Championship
Derbyshire v Northamptonshire at Derby
Derbyshire 516
Northamptonshire 291
Derbyshire 3/24 dec
Northamptonshire 183

Derbyshire win by 66 runs

Another quality victory here for the young Derbyshire side as opening batsmen Blaine Molloy shows his allround skill taking four wickets. Molloy who is normally a wicket keeper batsman has been kept away from the gloves by his captain and talented gloveman Richie Roberts. Roberts made a suggestion to Molloy early in the year to give up the ghost on his keeping as Roberts is a far more gifted gloveman (hehehe that means plantcricket rockers to, LOL :boxing ), after his captain suggested he try some offspin the young Molloy took to it like a duck to water and it certainly showed here today.

Dont forget to vote for your Sunkist player of the match and look out for tommorrows Frizzal Championship match v Lancashire.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 32
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 31
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 30
Rabbitoh rob votes for MOM

3. John Noyce
2. Blaine Molloy
1. Richie Roberts

just read from start to finish... great story rob!
3. Noyce
2. Molloy
1. Roberts

great stuff by molloy to rip through the tail. i knew the victory would come off in the end as they thought they could chase the target and played ridculous shots
also was wondering which the voting goes is 3 the highest or is 1

jhnnyby000 said:
great stuff by molloy to rip through the tail. i knew the victory would come off in the end as they thought they could chase the target and played ridculous shots
also was wondering which the voting goes is 3 the highest or is 1

Yet three the highest and one the lowest, you can check the scores on the first page.

ZoraxDoom said:
Why did I get only six overs??

3 Molly
2 Moore
1 Roberts.

Sorry mate but the track was turning square :eek: !!!!!
The spinners did most of the bowling however i think Keize has played his last game for derbyshire!!!

well then my vote is
3 molloy great match ton and 6 for in the match
2 noyce (me) i know lot of people gave me 3 but dont want to be greedy but double ton fantastic
1 roberts great descion making and half ton

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread