Discuss all your great wins/losses/draws here.

Just played a T20 International match with South Africa VS Australia

Batted First got 198 with Smith scoring 104*

All was going well with them needing 13 of the last over.
Which went to 5 off 2
Which went to 5 off one when Haddin Holed out

Last Ball Johnson hits a Six!:crying

You must be god, winning a test match against Pakistan as Bangladesh is unbelievable. Great effort man. I`ve never won a test with Bangla yet, i think i`ve won a few ODIs though. :p

I won a few tests as Bangla. I beat India and England in tests to draw 1-1, and I beat NZ in a test series 2-0 iirc. This was on ICC 06 though.

It's 10x harder on 09 mate, I remember getting to no.5 by 2012 in 06, I'm 9th in 2014 on ICC09.

I've had 380 and 360 chased down in the first series you play with Australia, against South Africa.

The other games all had totals above 300, for both teams!

twenty 20 tie

One great tie i had in twenty 20 was when i was sussex against lancashire and we both finished on 198-9.

I had my youth player tim pearson(opening batsman) scoring 86 of 51balls with plenty of boundries.:banana2 Chris Nash made a duck and murray goodwin hit 60 of 32 with 4 sixes and 7 fours. There were some dodgy lbws given against pearson and a couple of other batsmen.

then the bowling

12 of the first over but kirtley took the wicket of horton for 2. After 10 overs they were 102-4. 1 for kirtley, 1 for wright and 2 in just 1 over for young legspinner will beer.

with 5 overs to go they were 154-6 and flintoff had 90 not out off 54 deliveries and i thought he was going to win them the match.:noway Beer picked up another two wickets. :)

Final over to be bowled by will beer as i had saved him one over for the end and he had picked up 4 wickets. Lancashire were 190-8 and although they were slight favourates i belived i still had a chance.

1st delivery: single
2nd delivery: well ran two
3rd delivery: dot ball :)
4th delivery: cover drive for four :help
5th delivery: single but it was a run out chance
the scores were level and they needed one to win off the final ball and worse of all flintoff was still in and on strike on 120 not out with good running and lots of boundries.

so the last delivery with flintoff expecting a legbreak beer bowled him a googly and flintoff was CLEAN BOWLED AND OUT:D.

Beer finished with figures of 5-33 in his four overs and he was my hero.:hpraise

the only time i had ever tied a twenty 20 and it was brilliant.
:happy

ICC 06 : Playing as Surrey,2029 season

I consider this as a Good win. On first look it seems as an easy win. But lots of dramatics did happen.

After deciding to bat first, Glamorgan, at one stage were 267/3, before they collapsed to 344.

My team Surrey slipped to a dangerous 40/4 , :( but a 5th wkt stand of 106 ; 6th wkt stand of 45 and a 9th wkt stand of 57 enabled the team score to a respectable 270 and also reduce the first innings deficit to a greater extent.

The real drama began here. Glamorgan with a 74 run lead slipped to 18/5 and then were eventually bowled out for a paltry 102. :banana2

With 177 required for a win, luckily my top order responded well.....and a comfortable 9 wkt win. :)

Sw.jpg

bdsrilankawin.jpg

First match of 2012, against the dreaded Sri Lankans, All their bowlers averaging 20 or under. I start badly, losing 4 wickets for 80, but then Naeem Islam hits 67, supported by Mahmudullah with a gritty 49 off 220 balls. Mahmudullah also shared the crucial partnership with Mushfiqur Rahim, propelling us to 329, a very good score.

Mortaza (In his return after a 3 year absence) got a wicket on the first ball of the innings, but then Mathews and Kapugedera put on 75 before Shuvo ended Mathews' innings. Mortaza then took his second wicket, the prized one of Jayawardene for 3 and they were 3/120. Silva and Samaraweera then put on 110, before Silva fell to Shuvo. I took the new ball and Mortaza ripped through, taking 3 wickets and ensuring a miniscule 11 run lead.

The second innings was worse than the first, only Tamim Iqbal stuck it out for 44 as we lost 6/115. Shakib came in with a cool head, and was batting with Shuvo for 65 runs in about 25 overs, then with Mortaza for another 50 runs, when he departed Shakib was 20 runs away from a century. Subashis Roy, coming off a king pair in the last match stayed in for 10 overs and almost got Shakib to triple figures. In the end, it was 276 hard fought runs, setting Sri Lanka 287 to win on a day 5 pitch.

Mortaza started well again, taking 1/14 in his first spell of 10 overs, then another wicket in his second. With help from Roy, Sri Lanka were 3/70 by lunch on day 5. Jayawardene hung around and with Perera, and frustrated the bowlers until Shuvo struck with three quick wickets. At tea, Samaraweera was batting with Saman at the other end, Sri Lanka 6/130. First over, Shuvo gets Saman out, bringing Kulasekara to the crease. Half an hour later, they're still there and I take the new ball. After an 8 over spell, Mortaza comes charging in and takes away Samaraweera's off stump. 8/180 and Mortaza is on fire. The tail enders offer solid resistance though, and it was looking grim, before I bring back Mortaza for his 4th spell. He bowls another 10 overs and takes both wickets with only 26 minutes left in the match!

Bangladesh have won by 66 runs, yet somehow Kulasekara gets man of the match over Mortaza! WTF The man took 10 for the match! Even so it was a great match, much fun playing it :)

db6hl.jpg

28i0tnk.jpg

20f9rnp.jpg

Who will believe it that at one stage Gloust. were 147/0 and 217/1 and they were needing runs under 4 r.p.o but then they loose wickets quickly. Just see the partnership and fall of wickets and you will know. I got 9 wickets in last 10 overs.

Sensational Match. ( because I won :p ) . In fact, for 70% of the match the opposition held the upperhand.

Being put into bat, my team Surrey collapsed to 44/4 and then to 118/7 by the 32nd over. :noway But D.Siddall and leggie J.Olney put on 92 for the 8th wkt in 15 overs & then Siddall and Perry put on another 25 in the last 3 overs to end up on a highly respectable 235/8.

But it didnt look quite respectable as Glamorgan were well in the runchase at 162/2 in the 36th over when disaster struck. First the runout of K.Lovell(83) ; H.Perry making a double blow in the 39th over ; D.Ingram getting rid of allrounder Copperfield in his last over, made matters worse for Glamorgan.

With 45 required from the last 8, spinners Olney-Quayle ran thru the tail.

Surrey Card :

Sb.jpg

Glamorgan Card :

Gb.jpg

Can anybody provide me tip/help to change Twenty20 World cup squads . I am playing Twenty20 World cup mode (not career mode)

Australia VS Bangladesh, Michael Clarke enough Said

massivetotal.png

massivetotalpartnership.png

massivewin.png

Highest Ever Australian Test Match Score

The Last of the Challenge Trophy league game in my 2030 season......My team set Somerset a target of 287.....I expected a tough time from the Somerset batsman as just in their previous game they had scored 285 against Hants.....but in the end it proved to be a damp squib :p as my paceman Horace Perry ripped thru their top order..... :happy as they collapsed to 24/7 in 11 overs and then to 63 allout.....REAL BIG WIN....:)

Lowscr.jpg

bd3runodiwin.jpg

I had my heart in my mouth for the last delivery, it was a big edge, going high and long but it was caught just within the boundary, tense stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread