Doctor's Pro-AI Patches

Doctor's AI Pro- (Test + ODI) Patch 'V2.0' now released

:siren :siren Doctor?s Pro- (Test + ODI) Patch ?V2.0? now released [5th Feb 06 ?SUNDAY?]
:siren :siren

All right guys, :happy :happy
As it was promised, the patch is out on time. Download and enjoy.
Hope you guys enjoy it.
:happy :happy

?V2.0? FEATURES:->> :onpc

1. Now, enjoy the patch in any difficulty level (but recommended in Hard level for more realistic experience)

2. You?ll see more edges than ?V1? to the top order CPU batsmen if you know how to bowl intelligently.

3. You?ll see more catches in the infield than ?V1? if you vary your line & length.

4. Aggressive CPU in test matches. You really have to concentrate on line & length now to keep the scoring down and get wickets. But also, don?t expect for e.g. A. Prince to be aggressive like other batsmen. In short, aggression really depends on batsman type and match situation.

5. Enjoy singles down to third man region in ODIs; as in real cricket lots of batsmen score lots of runs through that region.

6. Outfield pacing is now perfect. Neither too fast nor too slow. Lots of 1s and 2s are available now with boundaries.

7. No silly misfiled bug is there in the game now.

8. It?ll be little bit difficult to bat under lights early on in the inning due to more swing and seam movement, which should be there according to real cricket.

9. Now there are following possible results of the lofted shots according to type of batsman, match situation and conditions::->

(i) A lollypop to the fielder inside the ring.
(ii) Just clearing the fielder in the inner circle.
(iii) One or two bounces into the fence for 4.
(iv) Just clearing the fence for a 6.
(v) 20-30 rows back in the crowd.
(vi) Out of the stadium.

10. So, don?t expect Vaughan, Prince, Kallis, and Dravid etc. etc??? to go
and have a blast at every thing right from the start. (.. I hope you are getting what I?m trying to say?) but ya, surely there will be a higher % of success rate with the guys like Afridi, Dhoni, Freddie, Gilly etc.. that the ball will land into the stands more often.

11. More changes in gameplay from V1 in test matches, as I felt it could be more realistic. Now you will see CPU batsman playing and missing some good deliveries outside the off stump and also leaving some good deliveries out side the off stump, just like real cricket. So concentrate on line and length early in the inning and you?ll definitely have more chances to pick up some wickets.

12. You?ll see now, what a ?Special delivery? means. Just watch how CPU fools you with the slower delivery. In short, special deliveries are bowled smartly now. (?.This was in V1 as well as some guys had noticed it.)

13. As it was there in ?V1?, enjoy swing & seam movement. Bowl with less speed early in the inning and fast when bowl gets a bit older.

14. Bowling cursor size is now well balanced. Neither too large nor too small.

DOCTOR?S PRESCRIPTION FOR HEALTHY CRICKETING LIFE (i.e. Tips and recommendations for realistic gaming experience):-> :onpc

Utilities->

1. Use ?Field Editor? made by ?Prakash? and set realistic field placings. Keep third and fine leg for fast and medium fast bowlers right from the start of an ODI inning. Download it from ?Download Center?.

2. Use ?Player Editor? made by ?Barmyarmy? and change the attributes of the players to their original or to what you reckon is perfect. Download it from ?Download Center?.

3. Use ?AI manager? made by ?sid_19840? to quick file swapping. Download it from ?Download Center?.

4. Download ?Outfield? pack made by ?Riyaz?. Download it from ?Download Center?.

5. Download updated bats pack from ?Download Center?.

6. Download updated kits from ?Download Center?.

7. Download all the updated face packs from ?Download Center?.

8. Download the updated roster from ?Download Center?.

Gameplay->

1. I recommend all you guys to play in Hard level. It?s not that hard as the name suggests, but it?s a realistic mode. So you?ll enjoy the game more in that level.

2. Variation in speed is the key for picking up wickets. Bowl slightly slower in the beginning of an inning and faster later on.

3. In test matches, bowl on a good length area or just short of good length. This will provide more chances of getting wickets.

4. In test matches, on some pitches (for e.g. hard, bouncy wickets in AUS), batsmen may not take many chances on the front foot early on in the inning. So don?t bowl too full on off stump or just outside the off stump.

Miscellaneous->

1. If you guys have any feedback (-ve or +ve), suggestions, review. Feel free to post it in my thread or PM me. Even if you play just one ball using my patch, please tell me your experience.

2. In case of any problem with my patch, try to post it along with some sort of detail if possible, so as to make it easier for me to help you.

3. This patch contains different configurations for batting and bowling. IMO, it should be enjoyed as a break in between 2 innings.

4. Please be very cautious in installation of the patch to avoid weird results.

INSTALLATION-> :onpc

Simple guys, follow the procedure given below:

1. Unzip the patch after downloading. You will see a folder ?Doctor?s Pro- (Test+ODI) Patch ?V2.0?. Copy this folder to your desktop if possible, for easy access.

2. Now open that folder, you?ll see 2 folders (i) Test (ii) ODI

3. There are 2 folders in each of them Batting and Bowling.

4. Select appropriate files and copy them. For e.g. if you are batting in an ODI match, then copy 2 files from "Batting" folder and paste it into your cricket 2005 root directory which could be "X:\program files\ea sports cricket2005\..." where X is either c drive or any other drive in which your game is residing, click yes if asked to overwrite (in case you have some other patches installed.)

Similarly when batting is over, then copy 2 files from "Bowling" folder to your root directory, because the file names in both the folders are same, you just can't rename them, and put them all together in your root directory.

5. Please be cool and be cautious when selecting files, as wrong files may result in weird gameplay.

6. You only have to swap files once (when an inning is over), so you can take it as a break in between 2 innings.

7. Please make sure to scan the patch while downloading with a quality antivirus s/w like- Nortan, Mcfee, AVG etc.

FUTURE PLANS:->

I?ll continue with AI patching only if you guys like my patches. So, don?t forget to post your views.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT:-> :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

**Lots of thanks to administrators, moderators and members of P.C., for their supportiveness.

**Doctor?s Patch testing team - ajayganesh, gamerkid and obviously myself.

DISCLAIMER:-> :shout

? This patch is the result of immense hard work of mine and it?s the original work of mine. Copying, renaming, using my thread templates and releasing it with your own name will be considered as an illegal act and will not be tolerated. So, download it, enjoy it but don?t do any illegal act.?

Thank you, :hpraise
Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers :cheers

? Cricket Doctor.

Attachments

• Doctor's Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch 'V2.0'.zip
    152.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Doctor's Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch 'V2.0' [Virus free].zip
    72.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Doctor's Pro-(Test+ODI) Patch 'V2.1' [Normal Mode + ODI fix].zip
    72.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
will try it soon. it looks great. :)

there is some files in the download that are viruses. 'WinZip_temp.exe' and there is 2 system files.

I'm going to download it now, sounds good, hopefully this match is better then the first ai pacth cric doc made, the 1st one was brilliant , the second one should be just as good!

I'll post my reviews later, I cant wait untill its downloaded.

kush said:
will try it soon. it looks great. :)

there is some files in the download that are viruses. 'WinZip_temp.exe' and there is 2 system files.
well, I've checked it, and found nothing.

btw, anybody else found this?????

Just for security, I recommend everyone to scan the patch while downloading with a good antivirus s/w like: Nortan,Mcfee etc......

Last edited:
cric_doc - i started a 5 day test match with Pak and Ind on a green wicket and noticed that everytime i bowl straight the CPU doesnt offer a shot even if i've pitched it on a good length and also with a special ball yorker the CPU just doesnt play a shot! i got Dravid and Sachin out in 2 balls. hope this helps you mate.

sohail said:
cric_doc - i started a 5 day test match with Pak and Ind on a green wicket and noticed that everytime i bowl straight the CPU doesnt offer a shot even if i've pitched it on a good length and also with a special ball yorker the CPU just doesnt play a shot! i got Dravid and Sachin out in 2 balls. hope this helps you mate.

Mate, this is a very common problem when you copy and paste incorrect files to your root folder.That's why I've told everyone to be cautious.

Anyways, no problems, just be careful and put right files to your root directory again.and do tell me if it solves the problem or not.

and Sohail mate, patch is properly tested on every wicket and every condition.

when you bowl straight on the stump on a green wicket, Indian batsmen specially Sehwag,Sachin... will try to hit you straight down the ground and they will try to play as straight as possible early on. So mate, check carefully, I'm sure you've put wrong files.

Thanks.
C.D. :onpc

Dhoni said:
sounds good. going to dowload it now.
Thanks mate. :hpraise :hpraise Hope you like it. :happy :happy

hi C.D
I have tried your latest patch,absolutely brilliant,i recomend anyone who buys ea cricket
to use this patch.the pacing of the fielders,the stroke play,is just so realistic.
you have done yourself proud.thanks alot C.D.

Cricket Doc, i will do your signature by Tomorrow, (hopefully yes), best of luck , and i cant download it bec i dont play BLIC ICC and C2005 anymore , because of my PC memry but i am 100% sure this patch is great, guys here a place for a good patch.

Usy

Well i would like to know if u have tweaked the CPU bowler?
u know its very annoying CPU being bowling on the leg
do something to make CPU bowlers bowl to offside as well not only legside almost all the time.

AND you Cricket doctor please stop spaming my mail box. when u make something just explain everything in ur thread rather than spaming everywhere.

Dennis said:
hi C.D
I have tried your latest patch,absolutely brilliant,i recomend anyone who buys ea cricket
to use this patch.the pacing of the fielders,the stroke play,is just so realistic.
you have done yourself proud.thanks alot C.D.
Thanks mate. Glad you liked it.

This AI Manager confuses me, can someone simplify it for me.

Ie, does it mean no copying of files just clicking between innings?

mate there is auctually a worm virus in this which used to mass mail if pc is infected as my norton anti virus picked this up

Users who are viewing this thread