Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

I've been away from the PS4 for a while. Does Patch 3 fix the getting picked for representative teams in career mode bug or do I need to still delete all my data and get best?

Just played the first match of my second season in career. The opposition's innings was reduced to 17 overs, but no problem, I kept bowling well. I came in to bowl the last over, and they needed 13 off it. No problem. Last ball? 10 needed to win. They hit it for four, but who cares right? Except I'm then shown them celebrating with the game telling me they won - what the fearsome tweak is this? :mad

Hi All, am currently playing for Victoria in career mode, my English Cup status is expecting selection. Been this way for a couple of seasons now. Cant seem to get to choose a county team and play in England whilst off season in Australia, have done patch up date and get best. In DBC14 use to be able to play in Aus and Eng domestic? Help in clarifying please? Thank you

My game seems to have stopped working completely. I was playing career mode fine, shut it down, and I've now tried 10 times to start the game back up again, including restarting my computer. I can get to the start screen, but there's no option to Press A To Begin, and I'm just stuck there indefinitely. I can rotate Don Bradman with the controller triggers and that's it. No main menu, no mode options. Help? :(

My game seems to have stopped working completely. I was playing career mode fine, shut it down, and I've now tried 10 times to start the game back up again, including restarting my computer. I can get to the start screen, but there's no option to Press A To Begin, and I'm just stuck there indefinitely. I can rotate Don Bradman with the controller triggers and that's it. No main menu, no mode options. Help? :(
Exactly the same problem for me. :/

When is the patch coming up for PC Version, bought the game for 3k Rupees, believing that you will release patches for many bugs inside the game. Am a great fan of DBC 14. But DBC 17 does nt live up to expectations with these bugs

I'm having the exact same issue. I re-validated with steam and still cannot get it to work. Not sure what I should do ? Last resort would be a fresh install but don't really want to go down that route.

@anandponnath @suddyz - I tracked the problem down to my config file, where something had changed itself about my computer specs or something, and replaced it with an older backed up version I thankfully already had. It solved it straightaway for me, and I'm back playing now, though I lost more than an hour. Not sure what caused it in the first place though!

@anandponnath @suddyz - I tracked the problem down to my config file, where something had changed itself about my computer specs or something, and replaced it with an older backed up version I thankfully already had. It solved it straightaway for me, and I'm back playing now, though I lost more than an hour. Not sure what caused it in the first place though!
Ah okay! Don't have a backup. Guess i'll just delete it (after backing it up) and start the game. But i've to wait for the bloody download to finish first :rolleyes

Facing the same issue the game was working fine 3 hrs ago.
May be something with BA servers.

@Saeglopur where do you find the config file ?

Users who are viewing this thread