Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Thanks for bringing sanity to things colin. People can joke about it all they want but only Pakistanis know how serious the situation is for us.

Visited BigAnt today to help Ross fix some issues with Cricket Academy. :p

Happy to report that we are in for an absolute treat. Didn't get a chance to see the game but Ross is extremely passionate about this title and doesn't want to disappoint. The best thing I discovered was that Big Ant employ people who play district cricket. The development team know intimately about the game they're recreating!! I'm fully confident that this will be the best cricket game ever. :clap

Great to hear that. It really reinforces our beliefs that this will indeed be a dream come true.:cheers

Visited BigAnt today to help Ross fix some issues with Cricket Academy. :p

Happy to report that we are in for an absolute treat. Didn't get a chance to see the game but Ross is extremely passionate about this title and doesn't want to disappoint. The best thing I discovered was that Big Ant employ people who play district cricket. The development team know intimately about the game they're recreating!! I'm fully confident that this will be the best cricket game ever. :clap

The deets sire....we need all the deets :)

What I really want to know from your visit is:

• Does their cool little Ant-logo have an action figure?
  • Did you get one if they do have one?
  • ...or was it a soft-toy?
  • ...or a pencil sharpener?
  • Basically, I want a little ant-head logo thingee...

What I really want to know from your visit is:

• Does their cool little Ant-logo have an action figure?
  • Did you get one if they do have one?
  • ...or was it a soft-toy?
  • ...or a pencil sharpener?
  • Basically, I want a little ant-head logo thingee...

Got a pretty cool laptop bag. Ross also signed my copy of SimAnt ;)

SimAnt_Coverart.png

we have been missing perfect (or near perfect) cricket game so far, lets hope this be it.

There is no such thing as a perfect game. What we want is a playable digital version of cricket. I am sure we are getting that in a couple of months time.

The 2nd best thing Big Ant has done was getting so many people to register on PC.net dont think ive ever seen 1 game make 100 people sign up to say thanks:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread