Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

OMG did u just say you may pull this game i f Ashes game is good, no WAY!!!!
But is wont be good anyway so no problems :P

Thanks Ross....after all, i should have been more respectful to a Carlton supporter after last night! :clap

Got up at a stupid hour to watch it over the Net here in New York and we get totally RIPPED OFFFFFF!

There's no doubt my mood came through in the posts.... and perhaps still is.

@ ross i assume you would release the game on your bithday(aug 4)
;)

Ross are you releasing game same day world wide or you have different release date for different regions?.....:wave

Its called Andrew Flintoff Cricket 2014. Right ross?

Got up at a stupid hour to watch it over the Net here in New York and we get totally RIPPED OFFFFFF!

There's no doubt my mood came through in the posts.... and perhaps still is.

Yep - 14 to 4 free kicks in the second half certainly turned the match - no doubt.

----------

@ ross i assume you would release the game on your bithday(aug 4)
;)

Now if there every was a case for a restraining order, there it is right there.....creepy! :)

OK, so I'll do everyone a favour and stop stirring things up (for now :) ).

I will leave you with this on the topic though, I don't believe this will be the case however if against the odds the Ashes game is absolutely awesome then I will pull our game and revise it to match or better it.

This is where you all win, competition will drive the price (as it has perhaps already done) and it will ultimately drive the quality.

I would love for us to have a PES vs FIFA type battle, it would be good for us and good you too.

Lol..absolutely amazing? In what way? The only feature that game has...or claim to have is "realistic gameplay & realistic AI" like every other game before. Your game automatically becomes better in that regard due to the sheer numbers of features you have. Will you still pull the game if the only better thing they have is gameplay and realistic AI?

I beleive we will better it on gameplay (ours will be very different for sure) and also AI based on them apparently using the same team that has made cricket games for twenty years then I expect the same from them. Leopards and spots.

I was more referring to some as yet unannounced feature that is awesome, so awesome that it just blows everyone away.

Lol got it. The way I am reading it as is "this game is done and no more improvements is needed to be made this version"

I was more referring to some as yet unannounced feature that is awesome, so awesome that it just blows everyone away.

Sounds awesome Ross, but I seriously doubt you you can beat the Megan Fox feature in Megan Fox Cricket. ;)

Starting South Australian team in CA. Should I put in stats? Why oh why did I fnd this game with 5 exams left?

Users who are viewing this thread