Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I am to receive a message when it or anything related to it comes in, as yet I have not.

People working at JB Hi Fi have been told there is a delay but I am not sure I believe it as they are saying July and if my info is correct then it is August (at least)

Yep, according to the JB Hi-Fi website the game has been delayed till July 1st.

My mind is boggled by the only information we're getting on Ashes 2013 that seems to be reliable is either forum members calling up stores to confirm or... the guys from BigAnt!

Twilight Zone.

Placeholder.

Yup, just like June 28th for Zavvi & Hut, and "Releasing in 10 days" for shopto.

I wonder isn't allowing pre-orders and charging customers for the same against law or something? There has to be a consumer protection law 505 Games is violating with their shenanigans.

That was in my signature at one point but it was censored removed.

It's section 32 of the trade practices act in Victoria, amongst others, I'll say no more.....

----------

My mind is boggled by the only information we're getting on Ashes 2013 that seems to be reliable is either forum members calling up stores to confirm or... the guys from BigAnt!

Twilight Zone.

Who are in Atlantic City playing Blackjack :D

(and getting foul looks for using their phone between hands...)

I assure you of one thing, I will give Game (game.co.uk) hell if the game is not shipped by 21st. Maybe 505 Games will not listen to us small people, but let's see what they have to say to retailers when the retailers are forced to delay the game at the last minute and face the backlash from their customers.

Last edited:
If only the Wii U version could now be on time just to see this place melt! :eek:

Ross, how do you guys plan to fight piracy? That is if you have a plan....

Are you planning to restrict online access? Best would be completely blocking cricket academy from comnecting to the server if it is possible. Or let it connect to show the players but not let a pirated copy to download them to give those people a taste of what they are missing. Guess you would have to use some kind of authentication keys each time we try to connect to the server or download a player.

Knowing Ross and his style, he'll prolly just turn up at your house with a knife if you pirate the game... you'll never be heard of again.

I am to receive a message when it or anything related to it comes in, as yet I have not.

People working at JB Hi Fi have been told there is a delay but I am not sure I believe it as they are saying July and if my info is correct then it is August (at least)

yeah ebgames sent me this reply "We have just been informed by the Publisher that Ashes Cricket 2013 has been delayed till sometime in July."

id trust EBgames with this info so ross is safe :p

Users who are viewing this thread