Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

So Net's are in there because you guys asked for them, now you can see them :yes

Just remember these were taken a while ago. The bowling machine is missing.

Last edited:
One thing I notice, the batsmen is way down the crease playing a defensive shot. I seems there will be a lot of shot variation just looking at that.

I know, and I'm going to be off air a bit - driving from AC back to NY - keep calm :)

Very impressed Ross. Infact I had no idea that nets was in this game (must have missed it).

@Big Ant Studios:I would like to give a suggestion for those net practice sessions the player should be able to wear a T-shirt and shorts with thigh pad tied over the shorts...Then it would look awesome.....:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Infact I had no idea that nets was in this game (must have missed it).

It was literally only a few weeks ago we pushed Ross on it and he said they were going to put it in there for us... after not thinking it was necessary.

That's so cool.

@Big Ant Studios:I would like to give a suggestion for those net practice sessions the player should be able to wear a T-shirt and shorts with thigh pad tied over the shorts...Then it would look awesome.....:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

You could have given it ten minutes......:facepalm

Ashes Cricket 2013 CANCELLED preorder really cant wait for BA14 screens look amazing. I got this funny feeling it will be released before AC13

Users who are viewing this thread