Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

And still they can't hold on for long in the subcontinent. :p

Steve Smith and Moises Henriques were actually better against spin than players from other states. So I think they must be doing a good job simulating a sub-continental pitch.

Best Indian around that I've had was at Saravanaa Bhojan Shala... we love that place. Ironically, some of the best Indian food is outside of India! Go figure... There's this awesome place in little India in Singapore called Lagnaa that was incredible too, you had to select how "hot" you had your curry and got given a little peg depending on how brave you were. There were 10 levels of "spice" and only like, four people had tried the hottest stuff. Worth a visit...

Sorry, I know this is off topic but it's the small things in life. What an awesome idea! When asked how spicy I normally have to say "make me cry!" otherwise they just don't get it (I put it down to being an anglo, they just don't think we can handle it).

hey ross dont know if this has been asked before but just wondering if you will be attending pax australia?

I'll be attending PAX as I was part of the GDAA team that got the event secured for Melbourne, however Big Ant will not be displaying anything.

well thank you for helping get the event down here. Its a shame you guys arent displaying anything though

Ross any news on Table top cricket.....give us table top cricket ross ...till we get cricket 14...:D

Ross any news on Table top cricket.....give us table top cricket ross ...till we get cricket 14...:D

I remember two weeks back Ross had mentioned in BA fb page tat there will be some news abt it in next two weeks!
Ross, just a reminder for you! :-D

He's a cricket game developer, he has to do the delays and silence somewhere.

You know what to do PlanetCricket... Make your voices heard:

attachment.php

:D

I hardly ever comment here (but avid follower of PC) - but this post requires extra attention. Keeping it short, its brilliant. Being a massive fan of the character naveencc I think this is a great way to pay homage to his persona.

Well done sir

I hardly ever comment here (but avid follower of PC) - but this post requires extra attention. Keeping it short, its brilliant. Being a massive fan of the character naveencc I think this is a great way to pay homage to his persona.

Well done sir

For all the wonderful fun people seem to have with him, the fact is that he openly advocated the pirating of cricket games. That is the number one sin on these forums.

We want cricket games to succeed so that they can develop further.

People like him, however cuddly, deserve to be banned and to remain banned until they can partake on the forums within the ethics and rules we try to uphold.

Users who are viewing this thread