Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Cool story bro. Times up. Thanks for the reality check... Feel free to see yourself out.

It is not that classy. It is a god awful game Biggs makes me play involving a peppermint with a whole in it, peanutbutter, two straws and a hamster......do not ask me to explain more........

might want to check out what a whole and a hole are...

----------

Is it true there is an official website for trolls? Heard that in a TV show. you need to prove your trolling achievements there to get accepted as an official troll. Anyone heard about it?

Before someone objects, this is a very relevant question to this thread. Better not delete my post.

----------

God...you two are so classy. :thumbs

Takes one to know one brother.

Wow really feeling the love here, its kinda like watching an episode of Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer while we wait for the paternity results.

At the risk of sounding stupid here though are we going to be able to make custom kits in cricket academy? I would love to remake history in some old games, hmm 1992 world cup, NZ vs Pakistan would be my first pick, or the 1981 underarm bowling incident anyone?

The fact is for 10 years you have been struggling with the tide.

How do you know the tide has turned?

By seeing with your own eyes and testing it with your hands.

Get the point?

I am simply urging a sense of realism on the site.

Realism sure. We will indeed not know whether the game will be any good until we have actually played it. Personally I have absolutely made up my mind that it is going to be freakin brilliant and the best cricket game ever by miles.

Just because we have been burnt in the past doesnt mean we cannot have some trust and confidence in these guys and not question everything they do. Ashes 2013 sure and other games I wont mention, but I think the basis for having confidence is in a whole different league with Big Ant.

I like that you strive for realism but you attempt that with a certain amount of unrealism yourself in the way you argue your "case".

I am sure you really are a decent bloke who wants a decent cricket game. We all are.

If the game is crap when it comes out we will know soon enough. In the meantime there is nowt wrong with hoping that this game will actually live up to the promises, unlike every other cricket game out there.

Wow really feeling the love here, its kinda like watching an episode of Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer while we wait for the paternity results.

At the risk of sounding stupid here though are we going to be able to make custom kits in cricket academy? I would love to remake history in some old games, hmm 1992 world cup, NZ vs Pakistan would be my first pick, or the 1981 underarm bowling incident anyone?

Yup, that does indeed sound "stupid", or shall I say "off beat", based on the recent going ons :p

...suppose my time would be better spent grammar checking peoples posts, McFly? You're priceless.

Realism sure. We will indeed not know whether the game will be any good until we have actually played it. Personally I have absolutely made up my mind that it is going to be freakin brilliant and the best cricket game ever by miles.

Just because we have been burnt in the past doesnt mean we cannot have some trust and confidence in these guys and not question everything they do. Ashes 2013 sure and other games I wont mention, but I think the basis for having confidence is in a whole different league with Big Ant.

I like that you strive for realism but you attempt that with a certain amount of unrealism yourself in the way you argue your "case".

I am sure you really are a decent bloke who wants a decent cricket game. We all are.

If the game is crap when it comes out we will know soon enough. In the meantime there is nowt wrong with hoping that this game will actually live up to the promises, unlike every other cricket game out there.

There lies the crux.

Hope can be realised or dashed. How?

By getting straight answers from Bigant.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it...

Helping Bigant with PR is pointless.

Takes one to know one brother.

Wow you are good. Makes complete sense....

The good thing that came out of that reply is....seemingly (and hopefully) you don't spend too much time or braincells to come up with these comebacks. Which is great proving you do have a life and just dont troll around the internet. :)

Wow you are good. Makes complete sense....

The good thing that came out of that reply is....seemingly (and hopefully) you don't spend too much time or braincells to come up with these comebacks. Which is great proving you do have a life and just dont troll around the internet. :)

As opposed to corporate apologsts who just call everyone else trolls...

----------

...suppose my time would be better spent grammar checking peoples posts, McFly? You're priceless.

The language is a beautiful tool.

Unfortunately you don't have a clue how to use it.

There lies the crux.

Hope can be realised or dashed. How?

By getting straight answers from Bigant.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it...

Helping Bigant with PR is pointless.

I just do not see how you feel you are not getting straight answers?

As for PC being a promotional tool to conquer the cricket gaming market, as much as I would love that to be the case, I really think it is grand overestimation of the influence this place has on people actually buying the game.

And what if hopes are dashed? Why not enjoy the ride?

I just do not see how you feel you are not getting straight answers?

As for PC being a promotional tool to conquer the cricket gaming market, as much as I would love that to be the case, I really think it is grand overestimation of the influence this place has on people actually buying the game.

And what if hopes are dashed? Why not enjoy the ride?

Surely finding out the truth is a noble aim?

Or do you enjoy fantasising about the game too much to worry about what it is really like?

Corporate apologist? One guy just just said he believes big ant and ross has delivered enough so far and people should be pleased with it. He isn't trying to defend a company here, he was questioning people's impatience.

Yes big ant is a company and their ulterior motive is making money. And there are two ways of making it. The trickstar way and the proper way. They are saying they want to do it the proper way and most people here believe them unlike you. And you are completely ignoring why people here chose to trust them more than any other developers. Because they have delivered everything they have claimed so far regarding cricket academy and looking inside that, it is no mean feat to deliver a 1st level editor for a cricket game that would make even EA sports proud to have in their own game.

But you on the other hand seems to be still cynical and that is completely alright until you make it your crusades to change everyone's opinion about this company acting like you are the second coming of the messiah and you are the only one who can see right through them and wont trust them until you get the game. 2nd part is alright but 1st part? Not really.

This is still a game that hasn't been officially announced yet. Now find me one game...any game that had this kind of support even before announcing a game. Forget whether those developers delivered the promised product or not in the end.

Surely finding out the truth is a noble aim?

Or do you enjoy fantasising about the game too much to worry about what it is really like?

Fair enough you wanna debate the "issue", but can't you cut out the sarcasm/attitude?

Users who are viewing this thread