Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Lmao played a front foot shot almost 10" closer t the stumps wtf. Shitty game.

Lmao played a front foot shot almost 10" closer t the stumps wtf. Shitty game.

it just looks so scrappy and the most unprofessional way to release footage, just filmed off someones phone or something. Very nice marketing, not. Care to counter Ross?? ahahha

Not always make these kind of comments, but seriously you should make a 5 second (instead of 6 to show off :p) video of your game play and show the Ashes how it is really done. :thumbs

Ok here is my take on the AC13 video, I personally never planned on buying AC13 due to previous failures and this video makes me glad I didnt pre-order but im thinking this may be a ploy by trickstar/505 games to get everyone talking about it. The video may be of an older build and they may be getting ready to release a proper gameplay video which will look better (anything can look better than that 6 seconds) so when comparing the two videos there is a vast difference therefore changing some opinions, its a mind game!!!!! Big Ant Cricket 14 all the way, Ross love your work

For the first time the numbers of viewers in Big Ant Forum are lesser than Ashes Cricket 2013....Come on Ross do something....:yes

Ross has posted on Bigfooty.com today stating that "News on the licenses we do have for Cricket 14 is not far away" :)

That's correct its like Ross does not want the Ashes game to go as a failure by showing more of this game...;)

At this point why would I do anything at all? Just sit back and watch the car crash...

Ross: Do you think that Ashes Cricket 2013 will release in the next two months?:D

Just been doing some touching up on our Cricket 14 page - those graphics really stand on their own, there's certainly no equivalent shot from Ashes for me to use in a similar design for that.

After playing IC 2010, i played Ea 07 with the latest patch & after that i felt like ---- cause i realized that IC2010 was a waste of money.EA cricket gameplay is so fun and much more realistic. Animations are so great. So BA CRICKET ALL THE WAY:thumbs:cheers i don't want t make that mistake once-again so do you :)

Users who are viewing this thread