Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Unity is still in Alpha/Beta for Playstation3.

In any case changing a few libraries and recompiling does not fix your broken game, it does for example, not create a career mode, make fielding possible, make the players heights and sizes different... it does not fix the lack of design and foresight that has got them where they are today.

Ahh yes I forgot about the PS3 version not being complete. It seems like they've had to spend/waste so much time getting just the basics working and looking good that they haven't had a chance to do anything "fancy", and by fancy I mean basic but fancy relative to other cricket games released so far.

The same height thing is terrible though. Height is so important in cricket, particularly for bowlers. Imagine playing a basketball game with them all at an average 6 foot 5?

nah, mate Sachin looks good at 6'2"

----------

2qeg6.jpg

You must have some fear ross as Mike said when they turn on all the HD stuff it will match your game or surpass it.:noway PS Can you tell us about tomorrow, is there something cool going to happen again like last Friday or do I get some sleep this time.:spy

now I know you are on drugs too! What are you smoking these days?

Actually in the previous games everyone looked tiny so it was more a case of Glenn McGrath looking good at 5'10.

now I know you are on drugs too! What are you smoking these days?

New drug called BA cricket nuts, strong stuff that keeps me up all night long:yes. PS You don't like answering questions these days ross, I guess nothing exciting happening tomorrow.

Well the ashes third test is on, I can see it now. Aussies start well and give us hope then kick us in the balls over and over again. PS When your game get's released I will play with the aussies of 10 years or so ago as they were a great team. PS I'm so sorry ross, I forgot to ask this time I must be going mad. release date please.:wave

It seems like the beginning of a trend for 505 games as a publisher first they published Rugby World Cup 2011 which was awful all that game banked on was the World Cup licences, look how far that got the game. Now they are banking on Ashes by purely the Ashes license. I really dont think they set the bar high as a publisher just by looking at Rugby World Cup, what an awful game.

No, just your questions :p

Actually in the previous games everyone looked tiny so it was more a case of Glenn McGrath looking good at 5'10.

Glenn Mcgrath is 5'10 mate unless all other cricket games have been lying to me for so many years.:p

I wonder how long it'll take me to recreate the bodyline tour...

I can't remember and don't have CA on me, can you change the 2 men behind leg rule? :D

I wonder how long it'll take me to recreate the bodyline tour...

I can't remember and don't have CA on me, can you change the 2 men behind leg rule? :D

Not sure about that mate, you can play with no helmet and that's a first for a cricket game. I am going to hurt a few players online before they get out.:thumbs

yeah, I know - All they give you is a different head - sometimes not even on a body!

They call us generic and they just have one "generic" player model - pretty freakin' cheeky right there!

Users who are viewing this thread