Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I know this is off topic but if I made a game that did that people would laugh at me!! :mad

Absolutely ridiculous. Makes me thing how much england paid the umpires.

Ross, stop comparing your game with "theirs". It is like comparing apples and oranges. The only similarity is they are both fruits

You mean apples vs 6 month old fruit flies' shits covered apple...right?

Ross : Is Practice nets within Cricket Academy in the full game??:)

Nets will feature in full game. That is for sure. Question is will we get nets in updates to the beta.

Ross a few pages back you said to angad that the release date has never changed, but in another thread (or maybe this one) I remember you saying your release date isn't 100% set in stone?

Ross a few pages back you said to angad that the release date has never changed, but in another thread (or maybe this one) I remember you saying your release date isn't 100% set in stone?

We have a target date that has not changed at all.

There are outside factors that can move it a week forward or back, for example if a large retailer will not stock it on a date because of another title coming in (GTAV, etc..), or won't promote it for the same reasons, we have to be commercial about it.

hahah this is just a joke i was waiting from monday coming to this website every 5 mins and expected a video of the gameplay and at the end what i got was just an update for CA this game is gonna end up like other game ac13

this game is gonna end up like other game ac13

Not gonna happen!!!

This game is gaining steam day by day....while Ac13 is losing it day by day!! Unless you believe that just updating the Unity Engine version is gonna create magic :p!!

hahah this is just a joke i was waiting from monday coming to this website every 5 mins and expected a video of the gameplay and at the end what i got was just an update for CA this game is gonna end up like other game ac13

If u dont have a date for gameplay title also , u will surely get these kind of comments more in future..:eek::rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread