Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

We've known what we've been making for literally years... they have now got less than a month to "turn everything on" and add all of our features, yes apparently ALL OF THEM except Career Mode, bug test it, balance it, get the squads correct (how???) and then ship it.....

If it doesn't glitter it is not gold.

Then one day the news comes all over the world "Finally Ashes Cricket 2013 has been released with all the features of Don Bradman Cricket 14" on 20th november 2035....:thumbs:lol:lol:lol

CRfG5Bs.jpg

No thank you :p I'm not wasting hard disk space with Ashes Cricket 2013 :noway

Ross please don't compare and there is no competition between two games
one is based on Ashes other has generic teams,generic tournaments which user shd customize.pls don't comment on their game.please answer my previous questions.

no competition???
open your eyes man!!!
they're in the same business...
they make similar products(Sorry Ross for comparing DBC14 with Ashes13)...
they deal with the same game!!!!!
they target the same group of consumers...
they sell in the same countries...
n u think this is not a competition? :clap :clap

----------

Please stay online, your call is probably important to someone...
:lol:lol:cheers:cheers

It's not about a comparison, it's one thing to joke around on here but people here are savvy and if you BS them they will find you out.

When you LIE to the general public about your feature list then that's another thing entirely.

Yes pretty desperate to post your game features be it true or untrue on your competitors FB page its just pathetic because wether we like it or not thats where a big % of people that buy the game will most likely hear about it for the first time but you guys kind of brought it on a little bit with this line

"These are not the features of Ashes Cricket 2013, but are the features of Big Ant Game : Don Bradman Cricket 14"

I really do believe there should be try before buy (for games with no demos) on in store consoles for any game above $60 it would really sort those money grabbing game developers from those that actually have a passion for developing a good worthy product for the customer. I guarantee if that was the case Mr.Fegan and his mob would think twice before putting out $90 garbage out there on the market.

Last edited:
"So just hang in there"

I am sorry but it is like they WANT us to make fun of them...:(

I see this site taking pre-orders, stating release date as 29th November. Should be fake IMO. Ross?

I hope it is fake as far as the price is concerned. It's a bit too much for me personally to spend on a video game.

I hope it is fake as far as the price is concerned. It's a bit too much for me personally to spend on a video game.

They have to be placeholders. No one is going to pay $120 for a game, Don Bradman or no Don Bradman.

It's a NZ based website, there's a good chance like most people from NZ, they haven't got a clue...

...hang on...

Wait...

meanwhile, the debate continues at the officially unofficial fb page page

discussion.jpg

:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread