Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
When you say the game will 'ship', do you actually use a ship, that must take the piss. Use a plane

It's one of the few (if only) lies Ross has told.

They use a canoe.

[/PlanetCricketExclusive]

fade0508

School Cricketer
This really is the witching hour on PC. Only a handful of people on this thread.
When you say the game will 'ship', do you actually use a ship, that must take the piss. Use a plane

Plus, there aarrrrr pirates on them high seas......

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
A bit Off-topic now guyz, but on pc after a long time..
You know the one quote you pulled out is saying that they are just using the screenshots themselves as a wallpaper and not using the ones you posted?
:facepalm .. dumb me... was too excited ... and I thanked him for that? Thanks for pointing it out... disgraced myself in total..
Fixed it there Matt:
That's great, more freedom i guess?...:thumbs
_________

*deleted this part of post due to 'over-hyped-excited-not-clearly-understood-making-myself-look-dumb-annnd-funny' quote*
...don't break his heart, Matt.

LIKE YOU BROKE MINE
Thanks to him I just got the offer for 'The Heart-Break Kid part II' from hollywoood... Then they read your spoiler...and cancelled my contract... :cheers
....and there I was thinking you were one of the nice guys on here!
You really feel for me there Ross... :)
Thanks, but Not many can stay nice to generic stupid guyz filling this forum with over excited posts... He was just pointing out my misconception there i guess... :thumbs ..

*Love hurts...

Last edited:

madman981

Club Captain
Listening to the radio station 1116 SEN this morning and they had Tom Harley on the radio talking about how he and Dennis Commetti did commentary for the AFL Live 2 game

Based on this, we can be assured that the commentators for DBC14 will not dissapoint as dennis and tom are 2 of AFL's best commentators and wouldnt of come cheap

----------

We all know that Ross is waiting for AC 13 team to make a move and he knows that they have only one possible move i.e releasing the game....And then its check mate after Ross makes his move i.e releasing his game.....Its actually like a game of chess where Ross is the obvious winner....:D;)

And from Mike Fegan's point of view its like depending on the tailenders to score a double centuries to win the match which is very unlikely to happen in a game of cricket...:lol

so why havent they made there move yet, its september, where is mike f

im gunna go troll the ac13 boards and see whats up

bulletride

School Cricketer
Listening to the radio station 1116 SEN this morning and they had Tom Harley on the radio talking about how he and Dennis Commetti did commentary for the AFL Live 2 game

Based on this, we can be assured that the commentators for DBC14 will not dissapoint as dennis and tom are 2 of AFL's best commentators and wouldnt of come cheap

So many things wrong with this statement. What on earth does an AFL game made by a different company have to do with DBC14?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have no relationship with AFL Live 2.

Skatie

Club Captain
Anything new coming this week Ross?

Oh and yes Tom Harley is a prat!!!!

Last edited:

Srivathsan

School Cricketer
Honestly, I was disappointed with the graphics and bowling action which was shown on the BARS trailer. Hope this game lives up-to its expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread