Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. If he posted information everytime someone asked, then we would literally know everything about the game by now.

Be patient.

Fernando Upeka

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wanted more conversations here as I'm sick and didn't go to school today so wanted to see new posts in this free time:clap;)

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
God ross you do have so many holidays, i'm so jealous:(
Being the CEO and owner must rock sometimes.

It's called work... you know, research? :p

Anyway, how many consecutive days have I posted on here... probably 300+

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
OFF Topic:

The Hawks will not get 14-1 free kicks in the second half like last time, not that it will matter as you have to get past Geelong and that is not going to happen! :p

#BELIEVE

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
OFF Topic:

The Hawks will not get 14-1 free kicks in the second half like last time, not that it will matter as you have to get past Geelong and that is not going to happen! :p

#BELIEVE

True, you post more than me hahahaha.:lol
PS Ross are you taking this Friday off giving us stuff, if yes then cool you need your footy fix. PS I hope your team wins mate.

Also in the next update will the skill sets be unlocked also. Thanks.:D

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Now this has become like one is waiting for other to release something big regarding the game and both are keeping calm [except the fact that Ross has kept us engaged in some pics and some features].....But its good for us as they surely got to make some decisions regarding their release in the near future...:yes

Mike Fegan has not posted from start of sept ,does that means another meeting held and trickstar again have come to a conclusion to delay Ashes to 2014..:facepalm

And its also new to me seeing 2 companies playing a chess game when the game they have created is CRICKET GAME...:cheers:D

Last edited:

sahilnatu

Club Captain
True, you post more than me hahahaha.:lol
PS Ross are you taking this Friday off giving us stuff, if yes then cool you need your footy fix. PS I hope your team wins mate.

Also in the next update will the skill sets be unlocked also. Thanks.:D

Ross has already hinted at a new approach to fill in the stats in the next update. That's already worth waiting for. But I still expect even the skills & attributes to be unlocked in the forthcoming update.

PS: Ross, are you guys back to working on TTC? You can always keep your 'game' under the wraps and post some little screens of TTC. We guys are easily impressed. :D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Yes, we are back on TTC, have been for a while :)

I'll see what I can do with regard to screenshots but there is already a lot of video.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread