Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That's not the name though.

At least it made me laugh - not enough of that around here.

The way people are behaving you'd think we'd actually released the worst game ever!

Oh... I see what you did there.

At least it made me laugh - not enough of that around here.

The way people are behaving you'd think we'd actually released the worst game ever!

its Made you laugh Its mean i execute my Plan Success fully ........ There behavior change because All of them belive don bradman cricket release in 2013 .. They can not imagine 2014 release because of sneak peak , weather video in the end we saw avalible 2013 ... And then on 7 november you clearly said that the game will be avalible in 2013 ..... That's makes them to act like this ...... Keep smiling Rose :)

Last edited:
A Ross, by any other name...

Hey Ross, I am loving the look of this game, finally an actual decent/FUN cricket game is going to be on the market.

There is only 1 thing I have seen which I'm not the biggest fan of, is that when someone plays a shot, they leave their bat in the exact same position until you take a run, which I'm not the biggest fan of, but other than that it looks amazing and keep it up.

Guns n' Rosses

Hey Ross, I am loving the look of this game, finally an actual decent/FUN cricket game is going to be on the market.

There is only 1 thing I have seen which I'm not the biggest fan of, is that when someone plays a shot, they leave their bat in the exact same position until you take a run, which I'm not the biggest fan of, but other than that it looks amazing and keep it up.

when we play in real Life we also do this ..

...doesn't get it.

Users who are viewing this thread