Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

They probably got irked due to the incident in Canada, where Inzimam barged into the crowd which kept shouting "Aloo" at him, since he was a little over-weight.

A little overweight ??? really he was a really heavy as a cricketer. I always wondered how he got so much time to play the shots with his weight, he was very quick on pull and hooks.

A little overweight ??? really he was a really heavy as a cricketer. I always wondered how he got so much time to play the shots with his weight, he was very quick on pull and hooks.

I was just being polite, but it is true he was pretty quick on pull and hooks.

Just want to check something I haven't thought about, when you don't upload a team but have it saved on your system is it saved locally or linked to your CA account? So if I went and wiped everything about CA from my PC now without uploading a team would it be there when I reinstalled it or would it be lost? Thanks!

Last edited:
Just want to check something I haven't thought about, when you don't upload a team but have it saved on your system is it saved locally or linked to your CA account? So if I went and wiped everything about CA from my PC now without uploading a team would it be there when I reinstalled it or would it be lost? Thanks!

yes if you had no local backup and hadn't uploaded it to CA servers it'd be deleted

Guys I don't know if this has been answered or not but is there a way I can download the latest teams in DBC14 my xbox live has expired and because I got a ps4 now so dont really wanna get xbox live subscription again. So is there a way of getting the latest teams? I remember ross saying something about connecting via wifi or something not sure.

Guys I don't know if this has been answered or not but is there a way I can download the latest teams in DBC14 my xbox live has expired and because I got a ps4 now so dont really wanna get xbox live subscription again. So is there a way of getting the latest teams? I remember ross saying something about connecting via wifi or something not sure.

Yes, you would be able to download patches and update your team, players or rosters without xbox live gold subscription. However you wouldn't be able to play online.

Yes, you would be able to download patches and update your team, players or rosters without xbox live gold subscription. However you wouldn't be able to play online.

Okay thats fine I will probably wait until the PC version is out to play online.

how do upload my team to cricket acadamy server

It tells you at the bottom of the screen.

It says Share.

Do you know of theres a way to upload my teams without putting them on the public servers? This is to put them on my PS3. Or do I have to upload them, download them and then take them off the server?

I play around with CA alot but never really look at the sharing side of things, would be handy if there was a quick way to put all my teams/players in one bulk lot onto my PS3.But it doesnt really matter cos youl only have to do it once i guess.

Do you know of theres a way to upload my teams without putting them on the public servers? This is to put them on my PS3. Or do I have to upload them, download them and then take them off the server?

I play around with CA alot but never really look at the sharing side of things, would be handy if there was a quick way to put all my teams/players in one bulk lot onto my PS3.But it doesnt really matter cos youl only have to do it once i guess.

You have to go via CA. Sharing teams and players via USB is not supported.

Nope. A workaround would be Upload > Download to Console > Un-Share from server as soon as you've downloaded. Someone would have to be really keen/time it perfectly to also download it at the same time.

Thanks but not what I was asking. I cant have worded it well haha I mean when you upload them to the servers can you do it privately?

One way I would do is share them on the server when the game's out, download them ASAP and then delete the teams you have uploaded. It shouldn't take more than a few mins at most and unlikely that others are able to download your stuff. Or maybe there's an option for "private sharing".

Edit: Snowy got there first. But you should be fine as long as your team isn't picked as part of "Get Best Teams" option. Folks are either going to go for best team option or download popular teams from known users such as mrdconnors, casper etc. and your team should be relatively safe from being downloaded. And you can vote your teams down to make sure they remain under the radar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread