Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I'd be okay with keeping it limited like it is - I like being #1.
tezR2pw.png

it can be arranged... I think I might have to charge you a little bit more for your copy though :)

Matt or Ross, do i have to put the disc in the drive while playing the game on PC or will it just play from the local drive?

I have steam installed and running but i can't purchase from steam because my internet net is limited and very slow. So i will buy the retail disk and only thing i was worried was having a disc in the drive while playing. It's clear now thanks for the reply Matt...

I'm a long time follower of this forum but this is my first post.

Why don't we have the option to change our players appearance such as hair, beards and kits throughout our career.
I haven't found a way to do it and i haven't played the game in a while so if there is a way can someone please tell me how.

You can't. It's not an option. Once you're "you" that's it. Not really a big deal since it's a cricket game not a crickets next top model game.

You must be new here...

Ive noticed the patch 2 forum has closed! I have a observation when reading this thread I notice that matt w has had access to the patched pc version for a month now which I think is a good thing as you can honestly critique how it has made a difference to dbc! Why cant like minded people discuss the issues reguarding patch 2 I agree that if things become personal or abusive thats not on but is it not a bit fishy when the guy in charge of the forum shuts down a thread when some difficult questions are being asked of big ant it seems there is a wee conflict of interest there! By the way I love the game and look foward to p2 but I also like to express my views!

Ive noticed the patch 2 forum has closed! I have a observation when reading this thread I notice that matt w has had access to the patched pc version for a month now which I think is a good thing as you can honestly critique how it has made a difference to dbc! Why cant like minded people discuss the issues reguarding patch 2 I agree that if things become personal or abusive thats not on but is it not a bit fishy when the guy in charge of the forum shuts down a thread when some difficult questions are being asked of big ant it seems there is a wee conflict of interest there! By the way I love the game and look foward to p2 but I also like to express my views!

The Patch 2 thread was closed because people were continually bickering and arguing over really minor things - if I had seen it this morning, I'd have closed it and I'm certainly not in Big Ant's pocket (yet ;)). You don't see all of the posts that have been pruned from it which aren't very nice - there's appreciably more than there are in other threads.

I know Matt has said that he'll open it up when people have chilled out a bit: but I personally think that its worth starting a new thread when the thing is released since I imagine that it'll be the start of the coming week and I don't see anything about the thing that can't be discussed elsewhere.

Well it looks like you can't ask a simple question on this forum without a smart arse response :|

It does look like that doesn't it? However can you rely expect another form of answer when you ask if you can change your body after you've been made. I assure you if this was possible Joan Rivers would of found it first...

Users who are viewing this thread