Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really suffering with frame rate issues on the PS3, is anybody else having these problems? Saw the issue with being logged into PSN so haven't the last twice I've played, but while trying to explore a brave new world of test cricket with England v India (no Cook, it's bliss) I'm having so real slow down even with bowlers run ups now. Yesterday had fast bowlers juddering and double-stepping during their delivery stride as well as the usual slow down when the ball goes into the deep. Could it be a memory issue?

Any update regarding xbox error fix ? I own a ps3 and because of this xbox we ps3 owners are suffering alot..... like low framerates and delay in patch 3

What seems to work for me to stop it from crashing is to play another Xbox 360 game first (I usually play PES), play one game save it. Then load up DBC and as of yet using this method I haven't had a crash, have also switched off music as suggested by someone else. At the moment this is working for me.

You always wish this... you even PM me about getting banned now 4 to 5 times... what's wrong with you... I bet moderators can't see this ? It's a group of fanboys who are trying to provoke the others who criticize ...... it doesn't matter if they go offtopic for this noble cause... I will ignore you from now on... :)

I've just recently joined the forum as I too have the crash/save issue and have been reading the various comments in the hope of finding a solution. Mine is an unusual situation as about a month ago my Xbox (circa 2009) got the 3 red rings of death and was sent off to MS for repair. It turned out it couldn't be repaired so I was sent a 2013 console with all my original games re-installed on the new hard drive. While the Xbox was being repaired patch 2 was released so when I got the new Xbox a week ago I was looking forward to updating DB14 with the new patch and continuing my career (best part of the game).

I never had any issues with the game on the older console on patch 1 but unfortunately ever since patch 2 was installed on the newer console I get the crash/save problem. I have tried deleting then reinstalling the game onto the new console and various other methods discussed over the forum but no luck. In recent posts I had got the impression that Big Ant thought the problem only existed on older consoles but from my experience that is not the case.

I am very grateful for Big Ant's efforts in resolving the problem, especially as it appears it is a MS firmware issue not Big Ant's and remain optimistic that a solution will be found.

Mode: Online
Match Type: N/A
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: N/A
Get Best: N/A
Description of Issue: The online game play for me is totally unplayable, it is large and unresponsive when making shots batting and especially when bowling. The bowler practically freezes at the end of his run up before bowling in pace deliveries and while bowling spin it is very difficult to bowl a good ball as the spin modifier randomly jumps back to zero just as you are about to bowl. I have searched these problems and found no one discussing then so I guess it may be a fairly unique problem and therefore I'd be very appreciative if someone could help me fix it. This is so far the only real problem or blip I have had with this otherwise fantastic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread