Not open for further replies.
Match result incorrect

Mode: Career
Match Type: 4 Day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 335.4
Ground: Unsure
Teams: Surrey (my team) vs Sussex
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: 4th innings, Surrey are chasing 500-odd to win (so, playing for the draw). After my career player was dismissed, I simulated to career player.

The game has finished, and the result says that Sussex won by 256 runs - however Surrey's 4th innings total is 6/321, and the time is 4:16pm (I assume this is on the 4th day)

Is there something I'm missing about how county cricket works in England?

Black Screen

Match Type: All
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): AnyTime
Ground:All grounds
Teams: All teams
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: The screen goes blank if you press the buttons too quickly. Like if a batsman gets out and you try to escape the animations by quickly pressing "A", the screen goes black and then the game has to be restarted. This happened to me thrice in two days now.

I turned on my ps3, starting loading DBC 14 and when I pushed the start button to get into the game my ps3 turned itself off. Upon restart it said something about corrupted data and had to restore files. It has never done this before but this has happened the last 2 times I have tried to play DBC14. It works after restart. Has anyone else had this issue- is this the game or the ps3 playing up.

It's happened to you more than once?

The server seems fine, did you upload them?

Happened to me 4 times now. Have no clue why, had to download it over and over again. When this happens then I lose my career xp points as well. The career doesnt start over but the xp points are lost as well as the teams downloaded. Please advise and thanks

Losing downloaded teams and career xp points-DBC14

KEEP HAVING TO DOWNLOAD NEW TEAMS AND MY CAREER XP DISAPEARS!!!! PLEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE ADVISEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Love the game tooooo much to let it collect dust!

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: N/A
Teams: Glos v Hamp
Description of Issue: Played 1 game of 3 match t20 for England in Bangladesh, then next game is a County Cup game. Checked in competitions just to make sure I wasn't dropped, but no... only 1 match has been played.

----------------------

Match Type: t20i
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 2nd Inns of Match, 4 overs
Ground: Lahore
Teams: Ban vs Eng (my team)
Description of Issue: given out for an edge, didn't think i hit it so reviewed. replay showed a very thick edge - so why no vibration?

Was given out during career mode to an lbw from a medium bowler around the wicket. Challenged. BRS showed the ball pitching well outside the edge of the pitch ,(clearly not correct) but was still given out

Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 14.5
Ground: Dont remember
Teams: Redbacks vs Bulls
Description of Issue:

No ball given, would have been LBW had it not been a no ball. Is it a no ball? :wave

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    418.8 KB · Views: 17
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    521.7 KB · Views: 16
Ground: N/A
Teams: Glos v Hamp
Description of Issue: Played 1 game of 3 match t20 for England in Bangladesh, then next game is a County Cup game. Checked in competitions just to make sure I wasn't dropped, but no... only 1 match has been played.

also played pro 40, and gone into round 2 of county championship. t20i series is still showing only one game played. WTAF?

I lost my career file in the game :eek:. After a long stuggle for batting i just started to score decent 30's and 40's :noway. Finally I lost the save file yesterday. Need to start a new career again :facepalm. Is there any way to retrieve it again :(.

Mode: All
Match Type: All
Ground: All
Teams: All
Description of Issue: I select runs/wickets in the menu as my preferred score format for the batting team. Unfortunately this also incorrectly reverses my bowler's bowling figures. Bowling figures should be wickets-runs regardless of which format you select for the batting team's score.

also played pro 40, and gone into round 2 of county championship. t20i series is still showing only one game played. WTAF?

Could it be that you were only picked to play one game in the series and that's why it's showing only one game played whereas the T20I series is already done and dusted?

I lost my career file in the game :eek:. After a long stuggle for batting i just started to score decent 30's and 40's :noway. Finally I lost the save file yesterday. Need to start a new career again :facepalm. Is there any way to retrieve it again :(.

Sorry, bu how do you "lose" save file on a console? Did you have a power failure or turn off your console without quitting the game resulting in a corrupted file? There has to be some sort of trigger for a file to corrupted or lost on a cnsole and shouldn't happen randomly without any external event (power failure, shutting down console while the game is still running etc.)

Sorry, bu how do you "lose" save file on a console? Did you have a power failure or turn off your console without quitting the game resulting in a corrupted file? There has to be some sort of trigger for a file to corrupted or lost on a cnsole and shouldn't happen randomly without any external event (power failure, shutting down console while the game is still running etc.)

No issues as such dude. I played the game last night and saved it before I went to sleep. I wanted to continue the game today but could not find the player in career. But I remember it took a long time today to load the initial screen of the game (not PS3 start up screen) when I started to play. Anyway I started a new career now. Hope this will not get vanished again

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been seen or reported: I basically started a new parallel career as an opening batsman (for Delhi, replaced as one of the Aussie domestic teams)

So naturally, the moment the squads-name loading screen shows up, I press start and select Simulate to player. I am obviously the opener supposed to be facing the first delivery.

Now every time my team is batting first, I see the notification on top right saying "stats not available for simulated deliveries" with the broadcast view of the field and then my batsman is facing the second delivery and not the first. Its like the game simulates the first delivery for me before realizing that the career player is involved. Because sometimes I have 4 runs to my score, sometimes a single and I am on the non-striker end. I haven't minded so far, but I would be super-pi$$ed if I actually get out and cant bat without facing a delivery.

Not sure if this has been seen or reported: I basically started a new parallel career as an opening batsman (for Delhi, replaced as one of the Aussie domestic teams)

So naturally, the moment the squads-name loading screen shows up, I press start and select Simulate to player. I am obviously the opener supposed to be facing the first delivery.

Now every time my team is batting first, I see the notification on top right saying "stats not available for simulated deliveries" with the broadcast view of the field and then my batsman is facing the second delivery and not the first. Its like the game simulates the first delivery for me before realizing that the career player is involved. Because sometimes I have 4 runs to my score, sometimes a single and I am on the non-striker end. I haven't minded so far, but I would be super-pi$$ed if I actually get out and cant bat without facing a delivery.

Pressing simulate to career player twice can create this...If you select that option as soon as the team list comes and forget and do it again then the first ball of yours gets simulated same for bowling as well the first delivery is simulated...:yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread