Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pressing simulate to career player twice can create this...If you select that option as soon as the team list comes and forget and do it again then the first ball of yours gets simulated same for bowling as well the first delivery is simulated...:yes

Pretty sure I did it only once on all occasions though :|

No issues as such dude. I played the game last night and saved it before I went to sleep. I wanted to continue the game today but could not find the player in career. But I remember it took a long time today to load the initial screen of the game (not PS3 start up screen) when I started to play. Anyway I started a new career now. Hope this will not get vanished again

I hope Big Ant folks are able to resolve this issue coz I would hate for my 'career' to disappear or get corrupted after spending loads and loads of time on it.

I hope Big Ant folks are able to resolve this issue coz I would hate for my 'career' to disappear or get corrupted after spending loads and loads of time on it.

Ofcourse yes. I could see a lot of people posting in this forum as they have lost the career player. I am sure BA will be doing something about it. To take it in a possitive note. My average in my first career was pretty bad as I was not scoring more runs in the initial stages. Now I have learnt some tricks of the game, so I scored 35 for 22 in my debut innings itself. Now my avg and SR will be satisfactory enough as this career progresses. ;)

Mode: Online
Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams: Mi & custom team
Get Best: yes
Description of Issue: Incorrect leaderboards and missing stats

My ps3 crashed and i formatted the drive.

1) All my player stats played online were gone.

2) Online leaderboards shows incorrect data. Earlier total matches played was around 85 and won 55, out of which i would have lost around 12 - 15 games remaining were uncompleted matches. Now after formatting it doesn't show the lost and uncompleted match count.

e6vdkx.jpg

My maths might be struggling early in the morning....but how can you face 360 balls and score 4693 runs.... Ave 13 runs per ball. And how can you bowl 440 balls and take 576 wickets...? :eek:

Surely I'm not reading the screen shot correctly....!!!

My maths might be struggling early in the morning....but how can you face 360 balls and score 4693 runs.... Ave 13 runs per ball. And how can you bowl 440 balls and take 576 wickets...? :eek:

Surely I'm not reading the screen shot correctly....!!!

Welcome to the world of online cheesers! What happens on these leaderboards is that you get your friend(s) to play against you and ask them to bowl bunch of wides and no-balls so you can beef up your batting stats, and then while bowling you get your buddies stumped off wides.

On AC09 folks had records of scoring 300+ in a single over or batting average of over a 1000! There are plenty of folks like chunnster who would do anything to be on top of leaderboards. I don't quite get it but I've seen folks do anything to climb the leaderboards.

There has to be some sort of trigger for a file to corrupted or lost on a console and shouldn't happen randomly without any external event (power failure, shutting down console while the game is still running etc.)

Have we learnt nothing from this forum? There is clearly an issue present where people's save files are corrupting/disappearing.

I hear what you're saying, and most people know not to turn a console off without exiting a game. Certainly I can accept that a portion of reported file corruptions are related to user/power issues, but there has got to be an issue within the game itself for it to be so prevalent.

Consequently - I'm now backing up my saves regularly!

----------

Welcome to the world of online cheesers!

Ha! It's almost unbelievable what some people do to feel like they're winning!

They're not playing the game, they're hacking the system - not much we can do :(

also played pro 40, and gone into round 2 of county championship. t20i series is still showing only one game played. WTAF?

I must admit, something like this is happening to me, against Sth Africa in 3 game T20I series, only 2 games have been played and im back to my usual shield/ryobi cup schedule for the vics with only 2 games being completed in the series, tied at 1-1...

But in saying that, after completing what i thought was my 1st game in that series, the home screen did not load properly so I had to exit....

so I am assuming that this problem was counted as a game

yet the series still shows only 2 games completed, my stats say only 2 games completed, im just choosing to ignore it

When you're simulating past the international stuff - you see the breaks - for example a 5 test series in the Australian summer is played with three games in a row, followed by the entire Big Bash season, followed by two more tests and then the resumption of the 1 FC, 1 OD pattern for the rest of the domestic games - followed by more simming of internationals either end.

Awesome, Hopefully i got the 3rd and decider T20 Game to go tonight then!!

I need a big performance to keep me spot as Im pretty sure I replaced Finch in the lineup

Welcome to the world of online cheesers! What happens on these leaderboards is that you get your friend(s) to play against you and ask them to bowl bunch of wides and no-balls so you can beef up your batting stats, and then while bowling you get your buddies stumped off wides.

On AC09 folks had records of scoring 300+ in a single over or batting average of over a 1000! There are plenty of folks like chunnster who would do anything to be on top of leaderboards. I don't quite get it but I've seen folks do anything to climb the leaderboards.

I not the guy who play like you have mentioned. I played with most of the guys in the forum, they know how i play.

They're not playing the game, they're hacking the system - not much we can do :(

@Rosss That something harsh for someone who plays genuine. Do you think i have any purpose to report that my winning ratio came from 65 % to 99%. I just want to help you guys to make the game perfect.

I not the guy who play like you have mentioned. I played with most of the guys in the forum, they know how i play.

@Rosss That something harsh for someone who plays genuine. Do you think i have any purpose to report that my winning ratio came from 65 % to 99%. I just want to help you guys to make the game perfect.

I didn't mean you in particular, I meant the leaderboards in general - I really wasn't going to post anything as it leads people to search stuff out... I now see I should have read your post more closely to realise you were talking about an issue you had. I apologise.

Last edited:
People should stop complaining about the run out glitch where the batsman just casually walks back to the stumps and makes no effort to get in the crease.

It happens in real cricket too, see 6:00 mins here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread