Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don bradman cricket academy reset bug

I loaded my game today and found all my settings had reset! The entire academy has reset all my custom fields have gone competitions I have created players I downloaded manually online. Worst of all all my created players have also gone including my career player. Thankfully my career hasn't been reset. Has anyone else experienced this bug? I think it might of happened when I played local 1v1 had my bro sign in on his profile to play against me. Please investigate this big ant it took me ages making my own players and to lose them due to buying buggy ass poorly tested game is annoying.

Last edited:
I loaded my game today and found all my settings had reset! The entire academy has reset all my custom fields have gone competitions I have created players I downloaded manually online. Worst of all all my created players have also gone including my career player. Thankfully my career hasn't been reset. Has anyone else experienced this bug? I think it might of happened when I played local 1v1 had my bro sign in on his profile to play against me. Please investigate this big ant it took me ages making my own players and to lose them due to buying buggy ass poorly tested game is annoying.

It seems offline multiplayer has some issues. I have heard a few folks facing issues regarding teams/players going back to the 'on disc' teams & players, even though you had downloaded 'Get Best' teams on the console.

Mode: Casual
Match Type: Test (D/N)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 1.4
Ground: Sussex Oval
Teams: ENGLAND v South Africa
Get Best: Ish
Description of Issue: Taken three runs of a ball yet only one run counted to the score...

Mode: Casual and Career
Match Type: Odis, List A and First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Multiple
Teams: Western Warriors (Career) and India (Casual)
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Overthrows don't work as they should. Multiple times I have taken a single and the overthrow goes for a 4 and yet I'm on strike the next ball even though I had taken a single when the overthrow happened and I was awarded 5 runs. Another time I had completed 2 runs when the throw from a fielder went for a 4 and yet I was given only 5 runs instead of 6. It looks like no matter what happens when the overthrow occurs, you only get 5 runs and the batsman who was on strike when the overthrow occurred retains strike. Though it's not a major bug but overthrows in the game doesn't work as per the rules of cricket.

Mode: Casual and Career
Match Type: Odis, List A and First Class
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): N/A
Ground: Multiple
Teams: Western Warriors (Career) and India (Casual)
Description of Issue: Overthrows don't work as they should. Multiple times I have taken a single and the overthrow goes for a 4 and yet I'm on strike the next ball even though I had taken a single when the overthrow happened and I was awarded 5 runs. Another time I had completed 2 runs when the throw from a fielder went for a 4 and yet I was given only 5 runs instead of 6. It looks like no matter what happens when the overthrow occurs, you only get 5 runs and the batsman who was on strike when the overthrow occurred retains strike. Though it's not a major bug but overthrows in the game doesn't work as per the rules of cricket.

I've noticed if you've taken 2 runs and there are 4 overthrows you're awarded 5.

I'm sure the black screen of doom has already been reported a few times but this happens one format only for me, so I thought I'd report it here anyway.

Mode: Career
Match Type: T20 Matches (Domestic and International)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Various points in the game, usually after a run out.
Ground: Too many to recall
Teams: Australia, Melbourne Stars, Yorkshire T20, Hyderabad
Description of Issue: I randomly get the black screen of doom after getting a run out. The run outs are typically from fielders in the mid on / mid off positions. I have found that if you rapidly mash the buttons to skip the various scenes that follow afterwards it is more likely to cause the BSOD to appear for whatever reason. I find it is less likely to appear if I let the cutscenes play out on their own to which I quickly save after a run out has occurred.

This does not occur in List A/FC matches for me.
I am on Xbox 360 and play offline only, for what it is worth.

Black Screen SOB. Best score so far of 42 (I worked hard for it too) and then bowling us to within a chance of victory. Click - black screen. Just kicked the coffee table over. I love you Big Ant but you're testing me here. Oh well just a game. Time for a beer and GOT. Cheers.

Hi all
I have a small issue regarding the career mode. i replaced all the teams before i started my career. but after i selected to the national team the lineup + kits (Sri Lanka) automatically updated to new ones. i didn't do it manually. so could i change this back to the normal ones before as the kits look bit off (Blue colour kits instead of Purple coulour kits).

The other issue is for ODIs and T20s formats they pick the TEST team. as i already created 3 different teams for 3 formats i always had to play with TEST team. Do anybody know the answer for this

Thank you

Match Type: One day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 5th Ball of 27th Over
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Given no ball by umpire, it was not overstepping and not a bouncer as well. It was given a no ball for no reason and next ball was not counted as free hit. (This has occured more than once but the last time I made a note of the over count)

Match Type: One day
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 5th Ball of 27th Over
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Given no ball by umpire, it was not overstepping and not a bouncer as well. It was given a no ball for no reason and next ball was not counted as free hit. (This has occured more than once but the last time I made a note of the over count)

make a video of the replay n post it

When the bowler bowled the ball went backwards for a few seconds then was delivered completely done me while i was batting on 72 in career. I know it happens in the game and i guess not much can be done about it but ive never seen it to this extent. I know it's probably already known but just thought i'd show it. Video below shows it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dridge118

Ive had similiar glitches in the bowling animation playing online , mine is just the whole bowler that goes into reverse just before releasing , and next thing you see is ball half way down the track. Completely done me each time , as you have no idea where/when the ball is really releasing.

I now just play straight on the front foot when I see this happening and hope to defend the wickets.

Mode: Competition (T20 World Cup)
Match Type: T20I
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 14th and 10th over
Ground: West Indies home ground.
Teams: West Indies vs Canada
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: I bowled a front foot no ball and the batsmen took a single. The next bowl I caught the batsmen and it out besides the fact that it was a free hit.

Mode: Competition (T20 World Cup)
Match Type: T20I
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 14th and 10th over
Ground: West Indies home ground.
Teams: West Indies vs Canada
Get Best: No
Description of Issue: I bowled a front foot no ball and the batsmen took a single. The next bowl I caught the batsmen and it out besides the fact that it was a free hit.

I have had that in an online game too, i bowled a no ball and the next ball i had the batsman caught.

@Dridge118

Ive had similiar glitches in the bowling animation playing online , mine is just the whole bowler that goes into reverse just before releasing , and next thing you see is ball half way down the track. Completely done me each time , as you have no idea where/when the ball is really releasing.

I now just play straight on the front foot when I see this happening and hope to defend the wickets.

That's a different issue.

The issue in the video is to do with the animation system for the player but it does not effect the flight of the ball - it looks worse than it is, we're working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread